Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 3 September 2013
Pros - dark and engrossing world, plenty of twisted characters, really tightly written

Cons - none so far

What a cracking read, brilliantly engrossing from the first moment. Reminiscent of Tankgirl, but much darker, as we enter a post-apocalyptic world of prostitution and organ harvesting with promises of some quasi-religious/supernatural stuff to come. The artwork is fantastic, reminds me a lot of Greg Capullo's Court of Owls, and is accompanied by tight, crisp dialogue. Definitely one that will get you hooked. Will report back when I've read the next issue.
on 15 February 2013
Glad I gave this a go, at the low asking price can not go too wrong so gave it a shot. The art work is unique & I like the style, the world it is set in is intriguing & compels me to read more. Great start, have just downloaded the next two in series if continues this way going to enjoy making my way through these. As a kindle purchase it read well on my kindle fire, art work pleasure to look at on this screen.
on 27 November 2015
I am NOT referring to this itemI .. Hope its a way to contact Amazon !! I cancelled my order for HMS Victory this month (Dec '15) as your supplier had sent me a Spitfire model instead. I then bought the ship from them direct and will have to keep the plane. I don't know how that could have happened, do you ???
If you do please phone me on 07970 229113.. Thanks Les Withey
on 21 January 2013
Really enjoyed this book and plan to read the next one. Great start to what promises to be an interesting post apocalyptic tale. Artwork was very good with the style working very well with the story.
on 6 March 2013
The drawings are beautiful, and the novel is easily worth the 49p Amazon is charging for it. It is short, and the storyline is fascinating, but it's the striking visuals that really do it for me.
on 27 May 2013
Great little purchase and well worth the read. Great illustration and artwork - compelling storyline that took me straight to the last page with hardly a pause for breath.
on 21 February 2013
Brilliantly written and graphics great.looking forward to reading the rest and enjoying the cult of #godkiller.next....book two and wait for the story to unfold.
on 20 May 2014
Beautiful illustrations,similar to Manga. I found difficult to understand the story line. Perseverance may help.bought them but regret doing so!
on 29 September 2013
Loved it... reminds me of Wagner's Grendel series will be reading next book.. Mature writing great art style …Recommended :)
on 12 March 2013
A solid first book, needs time to evolve and breath looking forward to book two and seeing what the writer has up his sleeve