Customer reviews

Size: XX-Large|Colour: Maroon|Change
Price:£8.00+ £3.95 shipping

on 25 May 2017
Great compression from what have become a trusty brand that delivers on quality and effectiveness.
One major let down that totally ruins these shorts is that the seem at the bottom of each leg is so narrow they just don't fit around my legs and cut into my thighs.
I clearly brought the correct size as the waist fits fine, as does the leg itself. Just the hem/seem at the bottom killing off an otherwise decent bit of kit
on 25 April 2017
I had never worn compression baselayer clothing before but wanted to try it out to see what it was like. I found this product to be a snug fit which is to be expected due to the nature of how the shorts work but once I got used to that found them to be very comfortable. Easy to get on and off even after sweating it out in the gym, and I am very impressed by the quality of the shorts being a lesser known brand compared to the likes of Under Armour etc. I purchased these at the same time as a matching Sub baselayer short sleeved top and the outfit as a whole as been a great experience.
on 1 July 2017
I have been looking for a new pair of compression shorts for some time and am very happy with these. They have replaced my previous Under Armour pair and the compression level is much better along with the fit. They dont feel too tight around the waist compared to Under Armour ones and I will be purchasing more in the future.
on 28 July 2017
Wow, what a great product! Previous under shorts I had purchased did not provide any compression at all. These on the other hand are fantastic! Great compression, great heat moderation, comfortable and good quality. I've put the shorts through the wash (30'C even though they say cold wash) and they've not lost their shape, stretch or compression. Good quality stitching and the branding overlay is a nice touch.

FYI the shorts fit as described and shown in the pictures (i.e support all the way down to just above the knee). This is great as my entire thigh/hamstring feels supported rather than only a portion of it. I would definitely buy again - especially for the bargain price!
on 17 March 2017
Love these, look ridiculous in them but that's me not the product, they fit well and support my old thighs whilst i am trying to build some muscle following double knee replacement
on 15 June 2017
I opted for these compression shorts based on reviews with the view of using it for cycling especially under my long MTB shorts. Unfortunately I have to say it made the riding very incomfortable. Lots of pain in the butt literally. So never again on the bike. But rather I'll keep them for playing football or jogging/general fitness stuff.
The fit is good. I am a 32" waist and the size M I ordered was a good fit, including the length.
I would recommend these only not for cycling.
on 15 November 2016
Got these mainly to minimise my skin rubbing together when running, do a good job and help with circulation too.
on 12 January 2017
Bought by my fiancé for his marathon run to stop chaffing. Worked as he wanted it to and were comfy to wear.
on 6 October 2016
Very happy with these. Good wicking, and stop chaffing on longer runs, which is what I wanted them for. All down to the well-designed seams and much better than Under Armour's version in that respect. I'm a 34 waist and the mediums are a bit tight, but very good compression.
on 8 July 2017
Great shorts, I wear these under my normal shirts or trousers when I'm running or walking, really helps to keep everything comfortable as you go.