Customer reviews

on 9 March 2013
Interesting and believable characters and plots. No irritating 'macho' characters. The change of location in the third book works well.
Would recommend.
on 10 September 2013
I tend to stick with recognised authors but took a chance on this trio after reading the free preview which I found interesting so bought the package. Well pleased with the decision as I enjoyed several hours entertainment. Will definitely buy more books from M H Sargent.
on 23 June 2013
Apart from thoroughly enjoying this book, I learned a great deal about the Iraq culture. An excellent read ane I would like to read more of this author.
on 12 September 2013
The story is about a family in a war zone, something up to date that could be happening now as the book is well wrote by the author.
The author keeps you thinking this is the second book in the series. make you wonder if this is happening now in Iraq
on 25 January 2015
Just finished book No.1 of this box set and thoroughly enjoyed it. Book2 is now lined up to keep me happy, it looks like this is going to cost me quite a bit of money to keep up with Mr Sargent's brilliant writing.
on 10 June 2013
Light and enjoyable read. Gave a three star rating since the writing has scope for greater depth - I don't think it would claim to aim for classic status. I also enjoyed the US oriented perspective.
on 29 June 2013
Not my normal genre of author, but have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know the characters in this series.
An excellent read that just gets better and better.
on 29 April 2013
After a slow start on book 1 I then couldnt put all three books down,wonderful characters and interesting storyline cant wait to purchase more from the series
on 22 February 2013
Enjoyed the first book so much that I read books 2 and 3 immdiately afterwards. Now bought book 4. Can't wait to get started on it.
on 30 March 2015
Great read sometimes hard to follow had to flick back and forth a bit but that said really good sad but inevitable end