on 4 June 2013
I swear by these tablets. They are so good for constipation or even if you feel bloated. I usually take 2 at night and upon waking need to go to the loo. I always feel lighter and less bloated after using these. Dare I say they make things come out a lot easier. I can't recommend them highly enough, with no nasty side effects.
on 2 July 2014
Can be a little bit harsh on a sensitive tummy but full of goodness and soon settle
on 14 January 2016
Quick efficient delivery. Just what I wanted. Thank you
on 17 May 2014
Didn't find the advanced tablets as effective as the ordinary colon cleanse tablets, strangely. Definitely won't be re-ordering these again.
on 6 January 2014
I have used these over the years as they are gentle on the stomach have used it again and again. It helps with my IBS
on 15 February 2015
I bought theses colon cleanse the first time when on holiday , and they were fantastic. They really helped with the movement of the day. Some people on here are saying " not much good as a laxative " , that's not what they are. They help break down waste products in your colon and help repaire the colon walls and to make things easier to pass. As you get older , things start to get a little harder ( if you get my drift ) , these colon cleanse just help to grease the gears. If you want a flush then buy laxatives not a colon cleanse. Rant over.
on 19 November 2015
I tried this while traveling in Europe. I found it to be gentle but effective and so I went on line and found them and ordered three boxes. You will like it. I've had no issues with it, just found it to be very workable for me while working, traveling or whatever activity.
on 25 September 2015
Couldn't do with out it.
on 7 July 2014
Worked just like taking a laxative! Keeping you regular.
on 6 May 2016
I found these tablets to be perfect when I'm constipated, they are very gentle but work enough.

With past brands of colon clenses, I have found these to be harsh and knock my body out of its natural rhythm. I have suffered with IBS and found that these really helped with bloating, making my stomach feel flatter.