on 17 May 2017
Nice leggings for running on colder days. Regulate temperature well and not too hot. Great fit for a guy with bigger thighs. I just wish there was a drawstring in the waist. They continually ride down and I give the locals and other runners a glimpse of my builders bum!!! as a result I have to wear short on top of these tights. It's a shame because i cant fault them otherwise.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2016
Great product.
I have tried several makes including under armour and I find this make to be the most superior.
The material certainly keeps you cool.
The material is sturdy and thicker than other makes. This enhances the compression effects and the support that these offer. The whole point of buying them.
The stitching is well done, and strong. I feel that this will hold up for a long time. I have already worn them for several hours and washed several times and there is no give in any of the stitching.
The leg length is nice and long, I have 31 inch inside leg and they are long enough for me. They slightly bunch at the ankle and so will fit up to a 33 inch inside leg no problem I am sure.
The waist band is not too tight. I always found under armour to dig in, but this waist band sits nicely without creating bumps and lumps.
Smooth material, but does not slip down. You can however slip of slippy seats when wearing them if you aren't careful!
After several washes they have kept their colour.
Washing can't be done in one of my general washes as they have to be washed on a cold wash with no fabric conditioner. This is the only annoying thing as I would rather put them in with the weekly wash, but I want to keep these for a while and I feel I will if they are looked after properly.
2 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2017
Very impressed with these. im a 6'3 triathlete with a 32 waist and a 34 inner leg and the large fits like a glove even with very muscular quads and ham strings. A good level of compression and very nice material indeed. Can't wait to try them on a long run over the weekend. The only one downside is a lack of a rear zip pocket for keys/gels etc but i knew this before ordering.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 January 2014
Firstly, these leggings are great and they arrived on time etc etc. But let me add my tuppence worth to the myriad of posts about what size to order, in case there's anybody unfortunate enough to be a similar shape as yours truly. I'm six foot, weigh 12 stone and take a 33W 32L (Diesel) jean. My legs are slender but muscular and I have a small butt. I went for Medium and they're perfect.
11 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 January 2016
An excellent pair of leggings. I got a medium being 6 foot with a 30-32 waistline and they fit great. I've used these for a few things. For running, they were comfortable, I didn't notice any slipping or need to re adjust. I also used them for rowing which they were also pretty comfortable for, again no slipping or movement whilst in the boat which is ideal. The best quality I can say these leggings have is the ability to keep your legs at just the right temperature. Never too hot, never too cold, even after doing a 5km piece in a single scull. Running in the rain, they performed great, keep my legs warm enough so they never felt tight but not overheated either. Probably the best pair of leggings I have owned.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
I'm not sure how much they are supposed to compress but they seem a bit small (it's my first compression baselayer), but they are good and they arrived a day earlier than expected. Also they are a bit tight around the the waist, let's see if I get used to it...
I ordered Medium. And I'm 32"cm waist, 185cm tall and I weigh 70kg.
on 18 April 2017
it is not as good as other compression brands like Skins. Weirdly, I felt that the white color of this model is a bit loser than the same size of black. I found the black does the job of compressing better than this one. Maybe because of its tailoring. I know it is weird, but I would go for the black color, it also looks nicer and is not see-through!
on 3 February 2017
Impressed! First base layer pants I've ever worn and was nervous about the size as read a lot of reviews stating to go for one size up than what you normally. I took a risk and stuck with the small which was in my size range due to me being very slim, I prefer close fitting than too loose. Did not regret this at all! Perfect fit! But can see some people will not like it so tight I guess that's preference it it is compression for so is supposed to be tight. Great quality, feels great on and amazing to run in, delivers great cooling and warmth in different weather like stated. No complaints! Already buying some more! Great work sub sports!
on 11 February 2017
I purchased these for walking the Derbyshire hills in winter. I already use the shorts regularly, so know the brand. I used them as underwear but they are suitable for outerwear, but I would recommend wearing some briefs underneath as the lighter colours are slightly opaque. Fit is as expected. Med fits up to 34/35.
on 7 May 2017
Very happy to have worn this during the Tough Mudder, and saves your skin from any scratches, it gets dry very quickly, keeps you not cold at all and not warm when running.