Size: Small|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£16.00+ Free shipping

on 24 January 2014
Firstly, these leggings are great and they arrived on time etc etc. But let me add my tuppence worth to the myriad of posts about what size to order, in case there's anybody unfortunate enough to be a similar shape as yours truly. I'm six foot, weigh 12 stone and take a 33W 32L (Diesel) jean. My legs are slender but muscular and I have a small butt. I went for Medium and they're perfect.
on 17 May 2017
Nice leggings for running on colder days. Regulate temperature well and not too hot. Great fit for a guy with bigger thighs. I just wish there was a drawstring in the waist. They continually ride down and I give the locals and other runners a glimpse of my builders bum!!! as a result I have to wear short on top of these tights. It's a shame because i cant fault them otherwise.
on 18 April 2017
it is not as good as other compression brands like Skins. Weirdly, I felt that the white color of this model is a bit loser than the same size of black. I found the black does the job of compressing better than this one. Maybe because of its tailoring. I know it is weird, but I would go for the black color, it also looks nicer and is not see-through!
on 7 May 2017
Very happy to have worn this during the Tough Mudder, and saves your skin from any scratches, it gets dry very quickly, keeps you not cold at all and not warm when running.
on 11 February 2014
There's not a lot to say about these other than that they are well made and do a fantastic job with temperatures etc.

I am 6'5, 36in waist and the large ones fit me with a little length to spare, so i'm very happy.

I highly doubt you'll find better for the price, so just go for it.
on 31 January 2016
Helps with blood circulation and also keeps me warm on those winter runs
on 28 March 2017
I am 6ft with 34" waist. I purchased large which fits perfectly. Quailty of thw product is great too.
on 18 March 2017
I love this product and it feels good. A bit expensive.
on 4 April 2017
Great under overalls in the winter
on 13 July 2014
My hubbie has made good use of these. Good quality and washes well. I took note of previous reviews for size and they good fit.