on 9 August 2014
I really enjoyed this book because it was funny near the end especially when Barry goes to pull himself up and he grabbed the tea towel instead of his Mums jumper. No-one recommended this book, one day I was scrolling through the Amazon page and I saw the title of the book and I thought that it was interesting.
on 4 May 2017
I think this book is good and it is quite funny and I love the idea when you write what the word mean if you didn't know like when it said funeral which is a celebration of your life although it is sad when you die but it is to celebrate a good life that you have so to add that all up this is a great story and everyone should read it.
on 4 August 2017
Didn't like it
on 23 December 2015
We are looking for a great deal of the day after the election is over and over again in the future is now available for download from the internet and the incident was a great deal of the day after the election is over and over again in the future is now available for
on 17 March 2014
it should be called
Don't read me its a waste of time.

I love reading on my kindle and am glad this was a freebie.

anyway keep up the good work for the other kindle books,
on 10 May 2017
A bit to short for my liking
Would recommend tho a friend because it made me laugh out loud 😄
on 22 March 2017
Barry loser describes the wonderful adventures of Barry and his friends.
And also I enjoyed reading this book. It's fantastic and I love his books and there very exciting.
on 2 April 2017
It was an ok book it's just that it ended pretty quick. I was trying to get key little sister Abigail ,who is 6, to sleep and had to read it a couple of times over. Other than that It was amazing!!!!!!
on 15 March 2017
Waaay too short !!!
If it was longer I would have given it more stars!🌟
I also think it is a bit weird how he uses keel instead of cool.
But other than that I liked it!👍💕
on 10 June 2017
I really liked this book because it made me laugh a lot and I gave it five stars because of this!!!