on 6 April 2014
Good product for the money.
I confirm all the pros and the next 2 cons already indicated in other reviews:
- they are 1-2cm short on the wrist. (I do not mind having 1-2cm of my skin of my wrist exposed to cold, some other people might);
- when you take them out, some of the inner fabric moves (but it does not come off). So, when you put them on again you have to spend a few seconds in adjusting the inner fabric. I am not too bothered by this.

I have only 1 thing to add what written in other reviews: in these gloves the part covering the wrist is a broad black elastic band. This band is stitched to the rest of the glove with a single thread. Well, I used these gloves only a few times, but I got the feeling that this single thread of stitching is not strong enough to withhold the pulling I exert on the elastic band when putting these gloves on.
Now I am careful when I put them on and I do not pull the elastic band, but I rather push the gloves in from top.

I used these gloves a few times, one of these times it rained heavily and no water went through.

Despite these little cons, I would but them again.
37 people found this helpful
on 28 October 2016
Not keen on these; I purchased these ready for the colder weather however I've gone back to using my finger-less gloves for the time being, mainly due these being a bit too padded for my liking...no doubt I will start wearing these again come winter but I feel they catch my gear lever at times.

Edit:

I've added 1 star as I've been able to test this in the cold weather; yes they are maybe a touch padded but once you get used to them they are definitely worth the purchase, this last week has been pretty cold and yet my hands have been lovely and warm.
5 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2016
Gloves are warm enough for the autumn. I have being using these gloves for around three weeks now. They have kept my hands warm in the wind and light rain, but i have not had a chance to test them in a downpour yet. I will review fully after the winter.

They fit as expected but there is one problem, only minor. The area around the thumb has a slight split to allow your hand to get in. The problem is this is slightly to big so if you don't do the gloves up really tight (as tight as possible) around the wrist then there is a slight hole that lets the cold wind in. As i said, only minor but it is annoying. If you have large wrists this wouldn't be ideal. I only cycle 20mins to work but on the odd occasion i forget to tighten the gloves up, i can feel it within the first few mins and i have to stop to readjust
on 24 October 2017
great except the wrist strap is quite firm and can get in the way e.g. of sports GPS watch to start with until it loosens up a bit - I would say that's the only thing they need to improve. They are quite bulky gloves, grip handlebars well and better at keeping rain/wind out than other's I've had, the bulkiness is what you need I suppose to do the job.
on 18 February 2017
Very good pair of gloves warm and water proof just what I wanted for riding my bike this winter these gloves also have a very good grip on the palm which is ideal for griping the brake levers and changing gears. I would highly recommend these gloves to any one who rides a bike I bought a XL pair of these gloves and thought they would be a bit on the big side but they are a perfect fit I got a good deal on these gloves I only paid £10 which is brilliant they normally sell for a lot more.
on 28 November 2016
I purchased the extra large size of glove and found them a tight fit!! I don't know what sizing chart the Chinese?? company is using but it sure is defective! They are not really warm either and I was hoping to use my motorcycle Seal-Skinze under gloves for extra warmth but unless these Chinese gloves stretch a bit I wont get my hands into them....I should have used my motorcycle gloves as a cycling glove instead of these 'poorish' things. Not a good purchase at all....
on 22 December 2014
You get what you pay for, these are quality cycling gloves: I bought a cheap pair of cycling gloves towards the end of summer as my hands started to feel the cold travelling at an average speed of between 15 and 18MPH on the flat, on my tandem. However, as the temperature dropped still further the cheap pair of cycling gloves I had bought were no longer keeping my hands warm on longer rides. As these Elite gloves were advertised as being waterproof and winddproof I decided to spend a bit more money and buy them, and they have not disappointed, the only small criticism is the sizing, but thanks to other reviewers I was forewarned, I would normally fit a medium size glove, and from what other reviewers had said I bought the next size up which was a large size these fit me perfectly, so what ever you would usually fit in to buy the next size up.. As for keeping my hands warm and dry I find them to be excellent on both counts. An excellent purchase and one I don't regret spending the extra cash on.
on 18 June 2017
Hands are so warm. Be careful when washing as they wont fully dry inside unless put on a radiator or somewhere very warm.

Warning - your gloves will stink if you dont wash them regularly.
on 4 January 2015
Initially these felt stiff, and provided little tactile feedback. After some wearing in though, they feel much better.
No issues with short 30 min commutes, up to a few hours in near zero conditions, averaging around 16mph.
Hivis provides more confidence in signalling, although one may not look as 'cool'.
They do not wick moisture away, so I can forsee issues sub zero.
Washed a few times now, and wearing well. Would recommend.
on 14 December 2017
Good quality gloves for the money. They do keep my hands warm while biking to work. Wanted some half decent gloves and they do the job.