Customer reviews

on 31 August 2016
I bought these for elderly residents at work, to use as bingo counters. The ones that came with the game were very small and cheap looking. These are an ideal size, they feel really nice and they do an excellent job. Our residents have no problems picking them up and because of the lovely red colour they are easy to see on the white background of the bingo cards. I would recommend these. Delivery was about a week.
on 2 June 2013
I bought these bingo chips for my wife who plays regularly at her centre and they use plastic cards and counters but I was a bit disappointed at the size as they were very small and hard for my wife to pick up so anyone who is elderly or with any eye complaints will find them far too small to use. they are good quality though for the price so anyone who has good eyesight and wants bingo chips these will be okay just as I said far too small and light for what my wife needed for her bingo.
on 15 May 2015
They do tell you the size, but I didn't appreciate how small they are. Basically they're not suitable for my purpose so I have needed to buy some bigger tokens. I've given it 4 stars as they are well made and cheap. They are posted from China, but they arrived quickly enough.
on 28 April 2017
Good quality chips, perfect for the board game I have.
on 23 May 2017
Counters v. small
on 23 January 2016
They are red, plastic, 3/4 inch chips. Not much more to say. I got them to act as pin markers for Bolt Action.
on 16 April 2014
Personally, I use these counters for teaching my class place value ... we use different coloured counters for H, T and U. Made of sturdy plastic and not too small for little fingers!
on 31 May 2016
Happy, just what I ordered
on 17 December 2014
Great, does the trick as small see-through tokens that can be used for counting by children.
on 24 November 2014