Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 30 September 2014
I love the design of this worktop saver, as it's bright, fun and retro. The images look slightly more pixelated than I expected, and the background is more light grey than white which is also a shame, but it's nevertheless very attractive. It definitely adds some colour to the kitchen!

The toughened glass is obviously great quality, and it's also light enough to move around easily. It looks like it will last for years. However, like all the other Joseph Joseph worktop savers, it's much more expensive than other brands. For me, is just about worth the extra expense because it's the coolest looking retro style worktop saver I could find.
on 16 March 2017
This Worktop Saver is fantastic; it's durable, matches our retro bottle top kitchen and is extremely easy to clean. It's also a decent size - larger than a standard plastic chopping board. Should I eventually need another worktop saver, I'd buy another Joseph Joseph one!
on 23 April 2017
Was happy with the products performance but the picture has come away from the glass in places. Quite disappointed. I thought I was buying a top quality product.
on 19 May 2017
This worktop saver is brilliant. Great retro design and brightly coloured. Would look great in any kitchen.
on 10 April 2017
Great product and looks great too!!
on 24 January 2017
Lovely design and very useful!
on 8 February 2014
I choose this work top as it looked lovely and would suit my new kitchen, was fine for a while but then the back started to peel of and it states clearly that its dish washer proof which i never even put it in! Have tried to contact home and kitchen since before christmas but am going round in circles as there is only a 30 day return period, not happy and would def not recommend them to anyone!
on 28 February 2015
I bought this to replace another Joseph Joseph worktop saver as it had started to show some wear after a few years of use. This are very durable and look great and fun. Easy to clean and perfect for placing hot pans and trays on too.
on 17 October 2015
This was bought for me as a gift from friends - and i loved it. However, after only about 3 months and a weekly trip in the dishwasher the back peeled off. Would not recommend.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2016
I bought two of these and they meet my main requirement of being non-slip. Had them for about a month now and am very happy with them. Good quality items.