on 15 January 2013
These spoons are great, super-soft yet strong enough to do the job. They do stain with some hot vegetables but what doesn't nowadays? The only disappointing thing was that, because of the picture displaying four spoons, I thought I was buying four and was not too happy when I received only two. Unfortunately, it was my mistake since the description did state it was a pack of two, but perhaps the main picture could be modified so other buyers don't make the same silly mistake.
on 17 November 2014
I didn't like these and neither did my twin boys. The head of the spoon is quite wide and not that easy for them to self feed.
on 5 July 2014
My daughter loves biting this. Good texture but stained immediately on first use by food jar cottage pie.
on 31 May 2014
Be aware you only get 2 spoons not the four in the picture. My baby only properly started weaning at 6months, he is currently 7.5months. He eats very well from them. A good size and depth to the spoon and he sometimes loves to chew on it. The only downside is that the clear ends have know turned yellows due to the food but don't let this put you off. A great product that is working for my little one.
on 21 November 2013
This spoons are good and do the job only for an adult feeding a baby. If you are looking for a self-feeding spoon, these won't work. I was really disappointed as I bought those aiming to give to my boy to use.
On the other hand, If the adult is using it, it is quite handy as it is a lot easier to slide the food into baby's mouth.
on 2 March 2015
Unfortunately my daughter doesn't get on with these spoons, so are just sat in the draw, and I put them in the dishwasher before I used them and they got stained red from something else that was in there so they don't look very nice :(
on 27 October 2013
When we began eatting food, I used Tomme Tippee 1st Spoons. I am very satisfied with these spoons. They were perfect for my little girls mouth (5 month). I used them almost for a month until she started eating better and more easily.
on 22 October 2014
Got these when we started weaning our 4.5 month old but found they are a little too big and too flexible so he struggled to eat from them. I would imagine once he gets older he may find them a bit better.
on 13 March 2014
it's really nice an soft, doesnt hurt the gum of the baby and he enjoys just chewing on it as well sometimes. it's also nice and long so if the jar is a bit bigger, it's no problem to scoop the food out
on 23 July 2015
After one use my LO is eating much better & likes to chew on it too (although we're trying to stop her)! As per other comments, picture should be changed to TWO SPOONS. Highly recommend this product :)

See one answered question