on 26 July 2016
I have used these for children's glitter tattoo! They are work well for my glitter tattoo I don't use it for make up. Good price and comes in different shape and colours! Works well with water.
on 12 December 2015
Really tough and hard. Not ideal to blend at all. Don't bother purchase, splurge on the real deal instead, the difference is incomparable. These are sitting in a drawer gathering dust, whereas the beauty blender is now in need of replacing its used that much.
on 1 March 2017
Perfect
on 10 June 2016
Absorbed too much foundation
on 10 December 2014
Good product, long delivery time
on 24 October 2014
Please
on 17 November 2014
Really good would buy again
on 4 September 2014
Great sponges! So glad I bought these instead of getting suckered into buying the way, way overly priced beauty blender.They arrived pretty quickly using standard delivery and were packed in a plastic bag. I've used these slightly damp, to blend my mac studio fix fluid foundation and pro long wear concealer, and it always gives me a flawless finish. Dampening the sponge means liquids won't soak in as much so, you won't be wasting makeup! I've washed and used them so many times without any problems. I did tear one of them but that was because of my nails, so ladies, take care if you have nails! Otherwise they don't tear or break into pieces without physically doing something to them. Can't go wrong with 4 sponges at this price compared to the beauty blender! Even makeup artists are opting for the cheaper version!
on 3 September 2014
Spend wisely. Absolute rubbish. I sometimes go for the cheaper option when I'm in a rush but as it comes from china, don't dream of needing it ASAP, and you absolutely get what you pay for. A waste of sponge really! Give it to kids to roll paint on paper. Not for serious makeup application at all
on 10 April 2014
Bought these on line because my local boots only had small puffs which I find useless when applying foundation. They fit my hand nicely and still look sturdy after several uses.