on 9 May 2017
Being a fan of the TV show, when this came up as free on Amazon Kindle I decided I'd download it and have a little read through. It gives information on some of the TV shows characters and the Wesen they encounter. Other than that, it's full of stills from on set etc. Not all that interesting and doesn't really tell the reader anything they didn't already know as a viewer.
on 7 March 2017
Enjoyable
on 18 November 2013
I have not read this in full but dip in to it now and then. I love the tv series and this is a good accompiment
on 13 February 2014
I'm not sure if this is designed to work mainly on Kindle Fire devices, but I'm pretty sure the promotional blurb didn't make that clear and it was pretty much unreadable on my standard Kindle device. Words were missing and it was very hard to make sense of what was being said. That said, it was a free download and so no big loss
on 3 May 2014
As a Grimmster I have followed the series from episode 1 and have grown to love the quirkiness of the programme. I down load this free book to my Kindle 3G and tried to read it. The resolution of the text and image rendered the publication unreadable. Ah, I thought I can download this to my my iMAC. Hurray I can read the text - hang on where are the pictures I hear you shout. I do not know is my reply I cannot see the Wessen at all.

Be careful what you down load this to. Old fashioned black and white Kindles no. iMAC's no. Anything else I cannot comment on.

Overall a waste of time for me
on 9 August 2013
As a loyal grimmster I am thrilled that they have done a Guide that lines up with the series brilliantly. Anyone who is also a loyal grimmster should get this guide now!
on 29 September 2014
For Grimmsters everywhere. In depth look at the main characters. The 'wessen' aren't left out with some extra detail to add a flourish but depth & understanding too!

Really enjoyed the to camera responses to Twitter questions from fans from Silas Weir Mitchell and David Giuntoli. And to answer those interested Silas Weir Mitchell will join Twitter when it's called… well you read the book and find out. Happy reading and don't forget to check the cupboards and under your bed 😃. Enjoy.
on 22 March 2013
An impulse and free purchase I choose this to satisfy my curiosity about Grimm. There is a lot of hype about this series and although I have recorded each episode as viewed I haven't watched it all yet.

It looks great to me and similar to the book which accompanied The Hobbit. Unfortunately none of the episode links worked for me, maybe because I am using an iPad.

I hope to get a lot of use and background knowledge out of this book. Recommended for fans.
on 9 March 2014
The contents of this book are good if you can read it. I have the basic black and white Kindle and it is very difficult to read on that device. I tried reading it on the Window 8 Kindle app but it is not supported for that device. I decided to read it using the Calibre program and found it is DRM protected so a book that I have obtained legally is almost impossible to read!
on 29 May 2013
It's an awesome read and was so excited when I found out it was free of charge too. Thank you so much! How awesome is that with colour illustration and details on all the character in the series. Definitely highly recommended to all Grimmsters!!!