on 19 February 2013
I was a little dubious about how this would sound compared to the OST albums however I feel that the performances and arrangements of the London Music Works and the City of Prague Philharmonic are excellent. I know the City of Prague Philharmonic from their other Hans Zimmer works which are great but the London Music Works were new to me. However I needn't have worried. Close your eyes and you are back in the cimema! If you like the Batman movies, you like Hans Zimmer, you like pounding & rousing orchestrations, and like film soundtracks then you will like this. Enjoy.
on 26 November 2012
I have heard most tracks from the seperate albums but if you want the best of the trilogy on one album, this is in my opinion the best buy.
on 4 May 2013
If you don't want to buy the original score for all three films then this is a good alternative and contains the best bits from all three films.
on 8 March 2013
Is says the best of and they are right. All the memorable score from the three Dark Knight films you want on one disc