Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 5 December 2012
Jenn is one of those singer/songwriters who come along once in a generation. The powerful voice and touching lyrics demand your attentions from the word go. Telling stories everyone can relate to of both loss and hope, with a little bit of wistfulness in there makes this a compelling listen.

I had the pleasure to see her live last month when she toured with Christian Kane. I was very non fussed when she came on but she captured my attention very quickly and had me (and 99% of the attendees) in tears as she sang Jealous of the Angels.

This album is truly inspiring and everyone should listen to it.
on 12 December 2012
I heard the song on Smooth Radio. The words of the title song were very appropriate for me at the time. The other tracks on the CD are great too. Why have we not heard of this lady before?. She has a wonderful voice!!.
on 13 December 2012
I chose this for my husbands funeral it was very fitting I chose this instead of a hymn.thank you jenn your song helped me through the day
on 14 January 2013
Jealous Of The Angels is one of the best songs I have ever heard.
She is a little known artist who deserves a big brake.
on 26 January 2013
I bought this album on the strength of a track I heard in a film (I think), 'Jealous Of The Angels'. I can't understand how this beautiful voice has not been heard on the radio before. A beautiful voice and strong album which deserves much mor publicity and air play.
on 23 June 2015
Jenn's second album is a step along her vocal journey, but also the journey of her heart. Prepare to laugh and cry, but ultimately to feel like she's singing straight into your soul and your life. An exceptional vocal and songwriting talent.
on 25 April 2013
This album by Jenn is a collection of songs brought together through the traumatic time of losing her father. The songs are immense classics in their own right, filled with emotion and straight from the heart but also easy on the ear for eveyone to be able to enjoy. Her voice is magnificent all the way through the album but is incredible on "Not Yet" with unbelieveable power from such a young woman. There are so many stand out tracks and not one dissappointing tune to be heard. If you only buy one album this year you should make it this one - you will not get a better one for pure music from a very very exciting and talented young woman, I am expecting big things for this girl.
on 1 January 2013
Every song on this album is amazing, the lyrics are beautiful Jean has a fantastic talent. Jealous of the Angels gave words behind how I feel I lost my darling son very suddenly last year and this song really hit how I felt. Wow Jean you will have an amazing future and I for one will follow your carear as a loyal fan.
on 7 January 2013
Such a talented singer, a lovely album, jealous is the most incredible track, after 3-4 times heard you really get to know the music - lovely album, needs more radio airplay ! Simon Bates on Smooth has championed her and with due cause !
on 12 May 2013
After hearing this young lady on the radio, I ordered the CD. All the tracks on this easy to listen to album are good. My favourite is Jealous of the Angels, which is the haunting melody written about the death of her father.
Lovely easy to listen to album.