Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Jealous
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 5 December 2012
Jenn is one of those singer/songwriters who come along once in a generation. The powerful voice and touching lyrics demand your attentions from the word go. Telling stories everyone can relate to of both loss and hope, with a little bit of wistfulness in there makes this a compelling listen.

I had the pleasure to see her live last month when she toured with Christian Kane. I was very non fussed when she came on but she captured my attention very quickly and had me (and 99% of the attendees) in tears as she sang Jealous of the Angels.

This album is truly inspiring and everyone should listen to it.
on 21 August 2017
No comment
on 28 October 2017
Good
on 5 October 2013
I got this album after hearing the track snowstorm. It is now one of my favourites, and the title track alone is full of emotion and feeling. Superb!
on 4 September 2014
She made me cry, well worth buying this for emotional output , she has it.
on 18 July 2017
What beautiful words for my husbands funeral.
on 16 August 2017
bought for a friend's birthday she loved all the songs
on 21 October 2013
I bought this for my sister who sadly lost her husband last year, and the track Jealous of the Angels is so moving.
on 12 November 2017
Great songs
on 13 December 2012
I chose this for my husbands funeral it was very fitting I chose this instead of a hymn.thank you jenn your song helped me through the day