on 7 May 2013
Bought this for my kitchen and am over the moon with it. The sound quality is very good, linking with bluetooth a doddle and the controls kept very simple - no superfluous buttons or dials. Couldn't be more pleased :)
on 30 December 2012
On the flip side to the first review, it is not advertised as an alarm clock... It is, however, exactly what it is advertised to be... Sound quality is superb, DAB and Bluetooth (ideal for iPhone users), also easy to use... My quality stereo is in my lounge, my iPhone is my alarm... This device stands proudly in my kitchen and I choose exactly what tune I would like it to play (and this bit of magic from Roth, plays it well)
on 19 December 2014
Great DAB radio for the kitchen or bedroom. Sounds good for its compact size and price, and the DAB reception is great. I was concerned by other reviews that the reception was a bit limited, however this little unit pulls in a huge number of stations. The Bluetooth pick up is very useful and easy to link, and sound quality it superb. Overall very pleased with the unit - I must add the first unit came through damaged but was replaced by Richer sounds with relative ease.
on 4 March 2015
I bought this to use in my kitchen and it is just right. It was so easy to set up - just switched it on and it found all the stations I need straight away. Really pleased.
on 16 September 2015
nice sound, goes pretty loud without distortion, picks up all the radio stations fine and the bluetooth connection works flawlessly.
on 26 April 2015
Great radio and Bluetooth feature is good and easy set up. Great tone/sound.
on 26 December 2012
This is a mixed review. On the one hand, the sound is great and it picks up both DAB and FM stations easily and with good reception. Bluetooth was easy to connect and streaming worked a treat. However, as a bedside alarm clock it just isn't great. Firstly the time display is very small and does not really need the seconds showing (I know that it gets the time from DAB, but no need to show it) and this made the time too small to read from bed!! Secondly, it is just too bright even with the lowest backlight setting. Even on setting one, it was enough to light the room. There is a 'no display' setting - but what is the point of that on a bedside clock?

This would be ideal on a desk side use, etc but not by the side of the bed. Had to go back I'm afraid...
on 12 January 2015
Awsome product sound and Bluetooth crisp and clear would recommend
on 28 April 2016
Fast delivery ,excellent radio ,great sound . Thank you
on 27 December 2015
Great I got it as a gift and they love it