Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 May 2017
This really is a great upbeat track. Really a guilty pleasure.
on 8 November 2012
This song is so much fun to listen to. I don't really like Carly Rae Jepsen but her voice goes so well with owl city. It's pretty much in the name, it's about having a good time and I can so see myself crazy dancing on a night out to this one or on the beach with friends taking about how bad the day is then this coming on and being like "what the hell" lets have a good time. Would definitely recommend it.
on 22 May 2016
Absolutely love it! Cannot stop listening to it. It's a real cheery, happy go lucky, make you feel glad to be alive, bouncy, pick me up song. Makes you feel you want to be "out there" even if you do not feel 100%. It has the buzz. They should bottle it, it is like a tonic!
on 1 January 2013
Love all of Owl City's music and this song is fantastic. This was and still will be a big hit especially in the summer and makes me smile every time it comes on the radio. A must have for all Owl City fans,
on 5 August 2013
This song was on all the time I was on holiday and when I hear my mobile ring with ths as my ring one it makes me feel great and smile. I love owl city and their firefly song is just as wonderful.
on 18 January 2014
This was rubbish and the music was of poor quality. Highly not recommended. I also found this cheaper in a number of music shop in Glasgow . John Bissett (Greenock Scotland)
on 30 August 2013
Lively cheery Energetic wake you up song
Reflects the style of owl city, with distinctive original melody
I would listen to it in the summer and winter
on 17 December 2012
chose the rating because i was ok with the song. the service is always great!! would recomend this website to anyone who wants to buy from amazon!
on 1 January 2013
This was and still will be a big hit especially in the summer and makes me smile every time it comes on the radio. A must have for all fans.
on 23 November 2012
I didn't like the song as much as the first one released. She is a new singer and so will follow her again, as more music comes out.