on 15 September 2013
Bought for my 5 year old as fed up paying ridiculous prices for grotty car seats when renting cars abroad. Seat very light and small enough to fit into hand luggage for flight. Very easy to inflate and use. Was comfortable enough and had no complaints from my son. Would not use this on a regular basis at home but handy to have in the car incase of picking up friends kid etc.
on 6 August 2014
The seat is a tad small, I do not think it's suitable for kids older than 5 or 6 years.
To lock it properly you have to pass the belt into the small red rings on the side, a minor annoyance but if the children are used to fastening their belt on their own you must not forget this step.
The valve is a bit difficult to use, I don't know if mine is malfunctioning but as soon as you stop blowing the air in it starts to flow out, so you have to keep the cloth closed tight while you screw the cap.
Overall a useful tool to have in the suitcase, its price is balanced by the steep price the car rentals usually ask for a booster seat.
on 19 July 2013
Our regular car seat doesn't fit in our smaller car. This fits perfectly. Great for my 10 yr old. I would recommend it for older children but not to be used habitually by younger children - my 7 yr old is clearly too light & petite & wobbles on it....
on 9 June 2015
Occasionally you come across a product that you wish you'd heard of years ago - this is one of those! The right height for my 7 year old (seat is not a high as a normal booster seat). Folds down very small with handy drawstring bag. Inflates easily and did not have to be topped up with air over the course of a week long holiday.
on 8 October 2015
I wanted something for my 5 yr granddaughter to fit in the back of a rental car when on holiday in spain this done what was needed great little booster seat and will be kept in spain for the next Holliday. First class
on 11 April 2016
Really handy and portable enough to take on holiday with you. Keep one in the boot as a spare for carrying friend's kids. I don't think they're as good as a proper child seat, but they're definitely a lot better than a couple of cushions!

Kids find them comfortable. They slide around if you don't locate using the red plastic hooks on the sides. Do remember to use them.

We bought these because compared to renting a booster seat for £45 a go every time we hired a car we figured these would work out cheaper within just one use. Downside is that they will, obviously, take some space in your luggage.
on 22 August 2016
Excellent item. have used this abroad esp in cabs. Sometimes it can slide around on the car seat if the journey is really bumpy but I still rate it as excellent. You can blow it up quickly in 2 or 3 puffs and have to quickly close it. Deflates quick enough which is handy when you need to get to an airport departures quickly and you can pack it quickly into your luggage. There is also a little strap included so that you can lower the seatbelt to ensure it's not across the child's neck
on 23 September 2015
Perfect. The only real option for middle child booster seat. Awesome, easily removed if not needed. Can be left out till other kids buckled in then middle seatbchildncan pit seat in and buckle himself with ease.
on 19 March 2016
I have never really been bothered to write a review before, but considering how rubbish this item is, I now feel compelled to do so. I bought this as aad.hoc car seat, really just for ease to be used for my children friends. We have used it twice for very short journeys and it now has several punctures, which there is no point in even considering a repair. If I could give this -10 I would. For the price it is a total rip off and I would urge anyone considering purchasing the bubble bum not to do so. You would be better off burning your £20!
on 20 April 2016
Bought three for grandchildren for our holiday hire cars in a few weeks time. My daughter and I think they are great and will keep the children safe and are lightweight enough to have in hand luggage on the plane. Watched the video on how to inflate etc and it was really useful. Can highly recommend.