on 16 June 2013
Bag design is just what I wanted.

Stitching finish is ok - although you may have to trim the odd thread or add a stitch or two, and some of the zip pulls looked like they needed pincering together a bit more ......quality checking is not great I suggest. That all done - bag is very usable.

Strap is ok quality - its not removable. Might have swapped it with another if design would have let me.

I don't know how long it will last, time will tell......but for the money if you are just after a small bag for travel and holidays to save you loading up your pockets then this one may well do the job.

Whilst its not perfect, I'd buy again - it what you'd expect for the money and the pockets make it a useful little bag.
on 17 April 2014
Bought the beige colour and it looks great. Perfect size for carrying passports, money and other travel essentials. Enough room for those medicine pills you might also need on a flight, train or road trip. Fits neatly under a jacket hidden from view and secure over shoulder using long strap. Multiple pockets, good construction, can't find anything bad to say about it.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this for walking the dog and it is the perfect size and pockets for treats and bags and a ball. It's a well walked and used bag now and I may have to buy another. :-)
on 2 June 2014
Wanted something that I could use on holidays that had enough room for my phone, wallet, tablet, kindle etc. All goes into the bag so hoping this will last......... Only time will tell on the last point!
on 16 August 2013
If you have no secure pockets, when walking the dog, this is ideal. There are several compartments, all zipped, with room for phone, keys, dog biscuits, poop bags etc or it could be used as a compact camera bag.
on 6 October 2013
As others have said this is the perfect bag for dog walkers - which is what I wanted it for. It goes diagonally across your body if you want it to and has plenty of space for lead, plastic bags, treats etc as well as your own keys, phone and purse. Good buy
on 1 March 2016
Really fast delivery. Bought for dog walking. Was a little worried when I saw it as it was much smaller than I anticipated. Having said that holds my keys, purse, dog bags, mobile and dog treats. Fits nicely under my dog walking coat which makes my belongings feel much more secure. So once I'd got over the size (my previous dog walking bag was unnecessarily huge) I can see the benefits to a smaller and neater bag. Perfect.
on 15 January 2014
It was exactly as described, nice size to be taken on the plane to carry all my essentials, without the hassle of any other hand luggage. Would recommend.
on 29 July 2013
Exactly as the descripition stated small and compact and great value. Would buy again if I needed to, colours pretty bog standard though!
on 22 July 2013
good long strap which goes comfortably across my body( size 16/18), used for putting all dog walking bits and pieces in, poo bags, treats, hand wash, spare contact lenses and mobile, only down side is it wont zip up over an average sized bottle of water although this is not a design fault but mine should have got slighter bigger bag but then I didn't know it was going to be so hot.