on 23 November 2012
This starts like something on a crackly old radio, for just a moment, then kicks right in with the most wonderful delivery. This track impressed me so much that I immediately went to the group's website and listened to the rest of the album. Now I didn't like every single track at the outset, but there is some absolutely amazing stuff and it's definitely worth getting, this is not the best track on the album by any means.
I love it. You try it. You won't regret it.
on 4 December 2012
This is a lovely song from an amazing new band. The album is very eclectic and full of emotion and passion - there's something for everyone. I downloaded it after hearing this song and visiting their website. Highly recomend it.
on 17 December 2012
What an amazing outro.
Great vocals! Amazing arrangement! Brilliant introduction to a new band with a "real" new exciting sound.
on 2 December 2012
This song is beauty personified. Excellent track! I downloaded the album immediately and the rest of the songs are just as good.
on 7 August 2013
I only ordered this as a test purchase on my kindle fire because it was free. I didn't like it and it was rapidly deleted.
on 30 January 2013
Nice little alternative rock track with a mix of male female voices didn't know of pilgrim angry till downloading this.
on 26 December 2012
ok listening - bought because it was free... not bad, quite enjoyable.
not sure it is my usual listen though
on 10 December 2012
Not really my cuppa tea! I prefer guitar driven rock, Just a little too modern for my taste, not bad though.
on 16 December 2012
when I heard the full version was not as good as the preview.but ok too listern to better than some songs