on 3 January 2013
got these stickers as an added extra for my son. dont be fooled by the size of the stickers on the wall in the picture, they are smaller, but still good.
on 21 April 2014
These are great! being so cheap, we expected small and poor quality, It couldn't be further from the truth. The quality is great, good range of sizes, easy to stick on walls and furniture.

My son loves these and i would recommend these to any parent with superhero mad child. We have paid out loads in stickers and these are amazing!
on 30 July 2013
Fantastic, alot brighter and bigger than I originally thought! only problem is, my little boy is scared of the BIG one...as it really looks like its looking at you... so I had to move it to another wall
on 13 August 2013
Most of the stickers on the chart are good enough. Some of them like the one that says "Spiderman 2", etc. are not relevant. Anyway, the problem we faced is that we stuck it on the walls and the next morning they had all come off. We tried sticking them many times but they just keep coming off. We put them on three different surfaces and they all had the same issues. We also purchased many other wall stickers and none of the others had this issue so we are guessing that there are some problems with these stickers.
on 26 September 2013
The picture and quantity are okay but they are far smaller than the picture shows and they keep on unsticking- had to use bluetack in the end!
on 28 September 2013
Very good value for money. Stuck well to different surfaces with out any problems. Happily would recommend this to anyone.
on 29 April 2014
The spiderman stickers arrived on time and I was surprised about the size,they are big and very nice. My son loves them and his room looks good as he has a spiderman theme. Thanks
on 17 April 2014
my son is a wee spiderman fan and these will look fabby in his room once we're done decorating, good sized and sticky what more can i want ;)
on 5 February 2015
Would have been good value for money had they actually stuck. Now all on with blue tack. Cold walls, walls where heating pipes are, walls to outside walls to inside, none of them worked. My mother also bought these for her house for my son! Useless there too. Real shame as the big one worked both houses. But absolutely no problem getting full refund.
on 6 June 2014
These Wall stickers look amazing and are so easy to apply! They just peel and stick, and can be peeled off and reapplied over and over without loosing their stickiness. They transform a room so quickly and easily and look fantastic, and are really good value for money. They arrived quickly and well packaged. I would highly recommend them. I bought 3 sheets, as I have put a border around the bedroom using the smaller ones, and kept the larger ones for central display. I'm so impressed I have bought a second set of 3 sheets so we can decorate some drawers, and other bits and pieces. Very Happy!