on 21 February 2013
Excellent product purchased for my wife's new phone.Robust and easy to use - especially the magnetic closure flap rather than velcro or a stud. Only thing that might be found annoying is that the phone is located very tightly and is quite fiddly to remove - not really a downside as it makes the phone very secure and the only reason you would wish to do this is to replace the battery or access the SIM as the SD card is accessible from the side. Great price too.
on 30 December 2014
i liked this so much I bought another!
on 3 February 2013
Love it. Colour brill as purple is my colour:) Pen a bit small and therefore not used too often. Does the job and great value for money.
on 6 March 2013
Not leather as stated in description but still a good case. I would have preferred a holder of some kind for the stylus like you get with diaries but none of the cases I've looked at seem to have them.
on 30 August 2013
This product is excellent value for money - the stylus is an added bonus. It arrived promply and I am very pleased with the product.
on 1 October 2013
Excellent case value for money,very well made. Looks a lot more expensive than it was . It has been admired by lots of friends.
A Bargain and very good service.
on 15 April 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase it`s exactly what I wanted, a well made case at an excellent price
on 23 January 2013
Perfect cover for my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile phone. Really like the detachable stylus and the protective cover was very easy to fit. (Just remember to read which 'stickers' to pull off first). Would highly recommend this product to anyone. Excellent value for money and delivery was much quicker than expected.
on 26 December 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase. The phone case is perfect and just as described. Good value for money compared to local shops with free delivery. Would certainly buy more items in the future.
on 5 April 2013
I was, initially, very pleased with this - it was cheap and cheerful. However, when I tried to take the phone out of the case, it wouldn't budge - it had stuck to the phone. Eventually removed it, but the lining has come off and stuck to my (brand new) phone and I can't get it off.
Just goes to show, you get what you pay for, eh? I just hope I don't have a problem with my phone, and need to return it.
PS. I notice someone else has had a similar problem to this, so definitely be careful if you decide to buy.