Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 December 2012
Being a long standing fan of Hot Chip and associated acts I decided to take a chance on this new release although I was not sure what to expect because I had not heard of any of the tracks save the three 2 Bears remixes. On first listening I struggled to get my head round this record but fortunately found it to be an rather an acquired taste. The big bonus for me was the discovery of the absolutely sublime track "Shining Star", by Nneka. I have got nothing like this unusual album in my collection and I find the music to be quite refreshing. Nice, attractive, colourful packaging too. Surprised this album has not sold more copies after the 2 Bears impressive earlier release "Be Strong", but anyone considering buying this record should go for it and give it plenty of spins to get the full benefits.
on 4 December 2012
The 2 Bears' "Be Strong" album is awesome. These boys are seriously good.

As for "1 Love", well, it's not great. Maybe three decent tracks on the whole thing. Lots of filler and junk.

Eagerly awaiting the next (100%) 2 Bears album. Come on lads, sort it out!