Customer reviews

Second Album
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£17.21+ £2.99 shipping

on 24 August 2013
A vast improvement on the original opaque, muddy, quiet reproduction of the original Warner CD. An excellent album, which still sounds fresh after 42 years!
Repertoire has a good reputation for quality CD re issues and I am not disappointed with this product. The songs and performance STILL impress after over four decades
and my favourite track at this moment is the ethereal "Puppets".
Unfortunately, there are no notes on the remastering on the inner sleeve.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2014
I originally had this as a W.E.A. release but it seemed to me that the sound wasn't great but this version has a very clean and bright sound with all aspects covered. I would have liked the original gatefold sleeve to have been reproduced for this re-master but that is only a minor thing. I still enjoy listening to Back Street Luv even though it is still played regularly by some radio stations but to me Piece of Mind is the stand out track.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 15 January 2010
This album contains one of my very favourite ever tracks 'Puppets', which I have been playing over and over again. I came across this album, when a friend played it to me in c 1971. A huge nostalgia trip being reunited with this song after thirty-eight years! As an album I prefer the first album (I have the famous picture disc LP) but 'Puppets' is so great that it is worth having the album for this - that is my view anyway!
on 1 June 2018
great item and quick dispatch.
on 23 August 2017
Much better recorded than their first, but much lower quality of songs
on 29 September 2016
had this on vinyl, when I was 17 now have it again they were well ahead of the game
on 14 March 2017
My favourite album - ever. Unique sound. I never get bored with this album. Just like its original vinyl copy I had that 'disappeared'. A joyous occasion to be able to play it again. Thank you.
on 30 November 2016
Good album
on 14 June 2016
absolutely over the moon
on 12 May 2015
Classic prog rock of the highest order