on 24 January 2013
We have always bought upright cleaners as we have 2 dogs and need a good cleaner that picks up pet hair off carpet. This product has fantastic suction, by far the best we have ever had, and it picks up pet hair easily and leaves our carpets clean. If also comes with a big bin which means that we do not have to empty it every 5 minutes as has been our experience with previous cleaners. Great Cleaner!
on 7 April 2014
We have recently purchased this hoover from Currys. We wanted to buy a replacement filter, only to be told that the filter required for this machine was obsolete and no longer manufactured. BEWARE!
on 24 January 2013
Decent Hoover on carpets but no good for hard floors at all. ended giving it to my eldest as he has all carpets - unlike us. By a Dyson DC14 All floors
on 13 January 2013
This is probably an OK purchase for the current reduced price but think the quality is not good enough to qualify the advertised RRP of nearly £200.
The Hoover is OK and does whats its supposed to do except its quite noisy and the hose and extension tubes do not stretch that far. Also I found as the mains cable that comes out of the unit is near the rear and bottom you have to hold it to stop the Hoover running over it.
on 26 August 2014
Ok product but the hose was too short to reach the half landing on my stairs. Sold the product and bought another Dyson
on 5 November 2013
I am very satisfied with this vacuum cleaner. It gives a very strong suction. I like the way the height can be varied.
on 18 October 2014
Very disappointed in this Hoover. Was very heavy and after using it for a few months wrote to hoover but did not get a reply. Bought a Dyson and its super
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2013
This machine certainly has a powerful suck and adjusts well to different carpets. It has so far been robust enough for use in my workshop. The filters are easily accessed for cleaning and this is done in a bowl of water. It is considerably lighter than my Dyson so it is much easier to carry upstairs. It loses one star for being just a little noisier than I would have expected from this brand.
Now Jan 2015.
This machine turned out to be less robust than first thought. It lasted only eighteen months getting progressively noisier until the motor finally gave up. All necessary cleaning of filters was carried out regularly but despite this and relatively light use it failed, in flames!
Now not recommended.
on 6 October 2014
There was once a time when I felt unable to express myself during my vacuuming routine. It was with lacklustre that I pushed my uninspiring vacuum around the house, mindlessly sucking up dirt, wondering all the while, "Well, fine it sucks up stuff, but how does this express me? It's just a machine. It doesn't reflect me. What a poor life choice I have made." Then, the Hoover Jazz came into my life. It was just what I've been looking for in a vacuum, I don't care about performance - pfft, who cares? What IS important is the ability to put stickers on the bin. And not just any stickers. I need exclusive decals. Jazz delivered this, now my life is TRANSFORMED. The Jazz takes pride of place, I tell my friends about how my Hoover now reflects my personality. Everyone is terribly impressed by the stickers, err, I mean decals.
on 4 August 2013
I was impressed with the machine, its got a very good suction and is easy to empty.
The cable drags along the floor and gets caught up in the machine, but there is a hook at the top by the handle which you can hook it onto, of course I found it afterwards.
The machine seems to cut out when it overheats, I thought it was broken but its ok.
Overall its a good machine for carpets which is why I bought it.
A lot cheaper than the other well known make which I think is over priced wasn't very satisfactory and over rated.