Customer reviews

2,074
Colour: Red|Change

on 22 July 2017
Amazing little speaker! I use this with my iPad and was surprised at how much sound this little speaker puts out!
It seemed to struggle when used in another room from the iPad, but if both are in the same room, this is stunning.
Mine is the older version, but the newer ones can be switched to either left or right, so you can use two or more for surround sound.
The tone is excellent, even better than my rather dated mini hifi! I play mainly classical music and I'm a big fan of pipe organ music, which sounds amazing through this little speaker, it's like sitting in a cathedral!!
I comes in its own little screw lid jar to protect it and it charges easily with the cable supplied. My only gripe is that the charging cable is very short, so it needs to be very close to the wall socket when charging. I like the fact that you can use it whilst charging and if I use it all day, I just keep it plugged in.

For the price, it's a real bargain and I highly recommend it.

Please tick the box if you found this review helpful , thank you.
on 26 March 2017
Chatty "powering on" "ready to pair" "paired" "powering off" verbal feedback. You might get irritated by this, but I am fine with it. Nice sound, fills a 9m x 9m classroom easily. Could go to bigger rooms, and is fine as background music in a church.
on 26 October 2016
We love this little speaker, it's sound is good and loud. However, the devise for charging it keeps breaking and so it doesn't charge properly. We have to use an arrangement f gadgets to hold it in place. This is the second jam jar speaker we have had and it has happened to both. A real shame as it's a great product otherwise.
on 12 April 2017
Used around a dozen times now fails to charge, called Amazon as the return is not straight forward but they have offered a refund on receipt of the old unit. It was great while it lasted but after only a couple of months and with very little use it should be a little more reliable, not the cheapest on the market either.
on 3 August 2015
Oh, my gosh. This is fantastic. Design and manufacture are excellent, and the sound is awesome from such a small device. My only (minor) quibbles are that the signal lights, being in a deep recess are hard to spot unless on a level with your eyes, the buttons are a tad hard to depress, and the button symbols somewhat obscure. Like practically all instruction sheets, the font is way too small, for easy reading. That aside I'm mightily impressed.
on 2 June 2017
First intructions are not clear. How i supposed to chsrge this? On they light show charging. Off the light doesnt show. Anyway. After one hour chargin i took off the usb and it doesnt connect o my phone. I can only play music when im charging. However its stops a few times. Turn off and the voice again "power on". Im getting crazy. Is there a way to change it for another? Refund o anything. My friend has the same and i love the sound but, theres something wrong in charghing it. :(((
on 23 April 2017
Amazing sound for such a small speaker. Recharges quickly. (Charger / cable not included). Perfect for Childs bedroom or out and about. Bluetooth connection easy and consistent.
on 14 March 2017
Good value - handy little speaker. Bass won't blow you away, but a nice balanced sound. Nice feel, solid,good build. Very very portable. I use in the shed, outside, for presentations, in the office - everywhere!
on 24 March 2016
Great sound for such a small device. Sound fills my living room which is 4mx4m. Looks neat and fun! Will be taking it on holidays. No problem pairing it with my bluetooth devices. Putting it on display in its Jam Pot! Waiting for friends to get curious as to why we have a jar of 'raspberry jam' on display next to. Registed it with company to confirm warrenty as they garuntee battery life.Might buy headphones.
on 5 August 2016
I had a previous model of this product which had always been good, with great sound.
But the rebranded "Jam Classic" model that arrived was far inferior to the previous version. It was incredibly tinny and sounded dreadful. It was quiet too - way quieter than the speaker on my iPhone.
I would not recommend this product. It may be worth spending a bit more!