Customer reviews

2,083
Colour: Grey|Change

on 26 March 2017
Chatty "powering on" "ready to pair" "paired" "powering off" verbal feedback. You might get irritated by this, but I am fine with it. Nice sound, fills a 9m x 9m classroom easily. Could go to bigger rooms, and is fine as background music in a church.
on 26 October 2016
We love this little speaker, it's sound is good and loud. However, the devise for charging it keeps breaking and so it doesn't charge properly. We have to use an arrangement f gadgets to hold it in place. This is the second jam jar speaker we have had and it has happened to both. A real shame as it's a great product otherwise.
on 3 August 2015
Oh, my gosh. This is fantastic. Design and manufacture are excellent, and the sound is awesome from such a small device. My only (minor) quibbles are that the signal lights, being in a deep recess are hard to spot unless on a level with your eyes, the buttons are a tad hard to depress, and the button symbols somewhat obscure. Like practically all instruction sheets, the font is way too small, for easy reading. That aside I'm mightily impressed.
on 2 June 2017
First intructions are not clear. How i supposed to chsrge this? On they light show charging. Off the light doesnt show. Anyway. After one hour chargin i took off the usb and it doesnt connect o my phone. I can only play music when im charging. However its stops a few times. Turn off and the voice again "power on". Im getting crazy. Is there a way to change it for another? Refund o anything. My friend has the same and i love the sound but, theres something wrong in charghing it. :(((
on 23 April 2017
Amazing sound for such a small speaker. Recharges quickly. (Charger / cable not included). Perfect for Childs bedroom or out and about. Bluetooth connection easy and consistent.
on 14 March 2017
Good value - handy little speaker. Bass won't blow you away, but a nice balanced sound. Nice feel, solid,good build. Very very portable. I use in the shed, outside, for presentations, in the office - everywhere!
on 24 August 2017
I expected an audio lead and mains adapter as I wanted it to use with my TV which has poor sound. I had to send it back as there was no mains input or aux input as I had expected.
on 19 September 2017
Sound quality is excellent for portable size. Connectand pair easily with my Android phone. Battery life using Bluetooth is great can get around 6 hrs.
on 24 March 2016
Great sound for such a small device. Sound fills my living room which is 4mx4m. Looks neat and fun! Will be taking it on holidays. No problem pairing it with my bluetooth devices. Putting it on display in its Jam Pot! Waiting for friends to get curious as to why we have a jar of 'raspberry jam' on display next to. Registed it with company to confirm warrenty as they garuntee battery life.Might buy headphones.
on 5 August 2016
I had a previous model of this product which had always been good, with great sound.
But the rebranded "Jam Classic" model that arrived was far inferior to the previous version. It was incredibly tinny and sounded dreadful. It was quiet too - way quieter than the speaker on my iPhone.
I would not recommend this product. It may be worth spending a bit more!