on 30 October 2012
Tried several times without any success.

Instructions make no sense at all. Waste of money!

Needs to be upgraded or removed.
on 23 April 2013
I was not able to install google chrome, it was probably not suitable for kindle fire, would therefore like a refund. Therefore I would like a refund of 63pence.
on 26 May 2013
this is the info of the web relating to this product.#
Some sync related protocols have already ended their support.

Full Sync will no longer be supported for free users of Gmail.

A combination setup will be required to get mobile access.

Manual setup is required and still does not provide a complete sync
on 6 February 2013
I have deleted it from my tablet, it does not work. I would love to have it and sync my google account on my tablet, but it does not work. Maybe one day I try again.
on 4 March 2014
I cannot understand why this received so many one star reviews. I can only assume that those giving this app one star were not willing to follow the simple instructions. It works perfectly on my Kindle Fire and I cannot fault it. It is great to have all my bookmarks on my tablet.
on 21 October 2013
Downloaded App, says to go to chrome.apollobrowser.com on computer and download extension,but chrome says will NOT allow this to be downloaded! So just go round in a never ending circle
on 6 March 2013
This is a useful tool for kindle fire. However you need good knowledge with pc's and a good pc. All you need to do is open app register to google, sign in , next go to your pc follow link in app do what it says . And wola google chrome fully installed on kindle fire!
on 15 December 2012
Got it downloaded. Then simply drag as per the picture and - it worked.
I am not too bright at this kind of stuff but treat it simple and it IS simple.
on 28 June 2013
I would like a refund its useless,I have done what it asks and nothing happens I know it's only 63p but it's the principle of it
on 2 April 2013
Beginning to frustrate me as it is not allowing me to install now on the computer. Saying its not trusted