Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 July 2013
Definitely a 5 star product, everything was as listed and no problems with this microwave, easy to use and looks great. Well recommended.
on 8 February 2014
Extremely pleased with this microwave, aesthetically pleasing & simple to operate. The only downside is that it's a bit of a fingerprint magnet. Recommended.
on 1 December 2013
as this was a replacement machine we were a bit wary, but we should not have worried its perfect. easy to follow instructions.
on 20 December 2016
This works ok. But I think it is losing power. I have had it a year or there abouts and what used to take 1 min to warm up now takes 2
The de-frost is brilliant and I will continue to use. I'm happy with it as I got it for a great price.
on 11 October 2013
This is an excellent fool-proof microwave. I'm a techno-phobe and needed something straight forward and reliable, this suits me well.
on 1 November 2013
My only issue is that it makes a lot of noise but I think its just my unit not being assembled correctly :(. Cant be arsed to have mine replaced.
on 24 February 2014
The first thing that strikes you is it's size! It's so small, but nonetheless it easily takes a dinner plate and works very well and is easy for anyone to work out the controls. The defrosting is a bit of guesswork as nothing seems to defrost accurately by weight on any microwave, you have to learn it.
We're very pleased with it and the black looks like a much more expensive item than it is. Top score for value, operati'ng,looks and use.

UPDATE 21 months on. Pleased with it's size and operation but for a device that is only used in moderation the front glass has gone dull but worse, the inside paint is flaking off onto food. Thankfully being in a microwave the food is covered, but very unhappy with it after such a short time. I would have expected 5 years out of this. My first ever microwave still gave good service after 10 and changed only on potential safety grounds.

UPDATE 22.5 months on. Russell Hobbs have sorted this out and sent us a replacement, so we are very pleased with them and the microwave. Lorraine at Russell Hobbs was very helpful the couriers weren't but not Russell Hobbs fault just don't use DPD!
Am contacting Rusell Hobbs for their view.Will post it in due course.
on 20 February 2016
I really love this microwave. we've had it a while now so feel I can give an honest review. I love the design it's modern and clean looking. We needed a small microwave as we have a small kitchen, it neatly fits on a shelf on the wall and isn't obvious. It is compact so you can't expect to put large plates in there but it does the job for what we need ie sterilising bottles, defrosting soup, making hot drinks. It's easy to use. Would recommend for those not seeking an industrial microwave.
on 10 March 2014
Bought from Morrisons not amazon approx 4 months ago - cant find the receipt!
Started the MW as normal, 10seconds in the lights flickered with a poltergeist possesed electrocution type sound (maybe someone was getting fried on 'The Chair' somewhere?). Braved it over to the mains socket to turn off (thought it might explode in my face or something). What greated me after was a strong smell of burning electronics / rubber.
The MW before this was a Sharp model that lasted 10+ years - I guess nowadays nothing lasts that long, but was expecting more than 4 months. Have seen a 0845 number to call RH but probably just take it to the tip - I assume Morrisons will just say send it to the manufacturer?
33 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 December 2015
rubbish every time used would steam up water everywhere and then rusted up not buying Russell Hobbs again