on 3 October 2016
This is the first time that I would bother to spend some time on writing a lengthy product review. But for this product and this particular seller, it's definitely worth it.
First of all, I have been using this desk lamp for a year and it's as bright as it was. The function of adjusting the brightness is so helpful that I always keep the lamp on whenever I sit at the desk.
Secondly, the post sale service was so great and so heartwarming. The cable of the lamp was chewed by my dog so that I asked th seller about the version of the cable. Few days after sending the enquirer, I have received a parcel whilst I wasn't expecting anything. When the parcel is opened, I was so surprised and felt so heartwarming for seeing an original cable.
Will definitely buy another if the lamp is broken.
on 8 July 2015
Good light, clean and tidy little light
on 15 July 2013
I am bowled over by this lamp. Being a touch long in the tooth, I been finding it increasingly difficult to read when I normally do - in the evenings. This transforms everything. my only hope is that I can find repalcement bulbs (?) if ever the led untis fail. I know that with som products, this can be a problem.
on 7 May 2015
Not as flexible as I thought...
on 10 November 2012
I always spend a lot of time sitting in front of a desk, watching computer and reading books due to my works and study.
Therefore, I was looking for a good desk lamp for a long time since I've had enough of FAKE "day light" desk lamps
which in fact just only had bed side lamps quality(warm comfort light). This lamp has its REAL brightness and so far,
it can not be more good. It is worth every penny!!!
VINE VOICEon 18 March 2013
This is a very nice lamp with a bright white light. I was looking for something for doing cross stitch and tapestry and this light is very good, making it easy to pick out the correct coloured thread. The light is very bright but the dimmer makes it straightforward to have the brightness that suits you best. It also has a good range of positions and has a large sturdy base. I also like the fact that the light head can be rotated so that you can direct the light just the way you want it. I highly recommend this light for anyone doing craft work.
on 14 January 2015
...and probably will ever have. There is nothing negative I can find. Excellent quality. As others have mentioned, after a lot of use it doesn't get heated at all. It is very bright and the brightness adjustment works as expected. I have to say I am not a big fan of touch buttons but they do what they are supposed to do. It's also very easy to pack and move to another room if you want to do something elsewhere. Metallic red looks great. I prefer it from the others. Would definitely recommend to someone else.
on 5 January 2015
Great product but would benefit from having a different texture for the buttons. Sliding your fingers around hoping to find the on/off switch it a tad irritating.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 December 2012
We bought this for our son for Christmas; he is a researcher, who spends hours working on a laptop in Leeds, where it's often very grey. We have tried the light out, and it produces a very clean effect, very similar to bright daylight, and the touch dimming and switching off makes it very user-friendly. The bulb is guaranteed for 40,000 hours, if you're able to keep track of that!
on 18 April 2013
I bought it as a birthday gift for my friend. It is very good, and make eyes feel comfortable at night.