Customer reviews

Pineapple 5lb Ankle/Wrist Weights
Colour: Pink|Size: 5 lb|Change
Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 10 June 2017
These are extremely good for arm toning without lifting traditional weights. I recommend you put these on over thick sleeves as, no matter how large or small you are in stature, most of us are quite slim at the wrist and these may chafe if worn next to the skin for too long.

I personally try to wear them all day around the home but be careful obviously when dealing with heavy kettles and pans containing hot liquid (I would personally advise removing them for these tasks). I can really feel the muscular strain (in a good way), when ironing for example.

I have worn these on the ankle also - making each step count. I have three slipped discs and scoliosis but managed to climb (with breaks), 200 feet up steep steps and my legs are really shaping up well. I truthfully recommend these for those who need to tone up, build strength but do not have the time or inclination to go down the traditional route of weights that you have to physically work into a dedicated and time-consuming exercise programme.
on 19 March 2017
I don't have lots of spare time and I really don't enjoy exercise classes so I bought these to wear under my trousers while I am doing normal day-to-day things. I was a bit worried that I had bought the wrong weight when they arrived because they feel quite heavy when you pick them up but they're not so bad on the ankles and once you get used to wearing them you forget that they are there. I wear these while I'm at work, shopping and walking the dogs and my legs are beginning to firm up. The best bit is that I'm getting results without having to put any extra effort in and a fraction of the cost of a course of exercise classes.
on 9 June 2017
Excellent weights that I use for both my arms and legs. The velcro is tough which stops the weights from falling off said arms/legs. Pretty colour. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 7 January 2014
I think you would need fat wrists for these to fit. At their tightest, I can actually slip them over my hand & onto my wrist without undoing them, which isn't ideal & they are a bit loose on my ankles, even when done up as tight as they can go. Having said that, they do the job & I can still use them.
on 25 May 2016
These arrived super quick, they are really comfortable (well you know what I mean 😂) they sit really comfortably on your ankles there is tons of strapping so they are highly adjustable and secure. Absolutely fantastic training aid don't hesitate!
on 1 July 2017
Just added ankle weights to an exercise routine suggested by the Physio. They certainly make the leg exercises trickier to achieve but not impossible. Easy to put on/take off with the "Velcro" adjuster strip. Ideal for what I need. Highly recommended.
on 19 July 2016
These arrived very quickly and in good condition. The packet says 5lbs total/ 2.5lbs each. I haven't weighed them yet but they feel a little heavier than 2.5lbs each. Either way very good weights, I wore them on my wrists when running and on my ankles when I walk my dogs. Very effective as I can already feel my muscle toning. Good value for money.
on 6 October 2017
Great quality ankle weights! I didn't think they would make much difference in using them when doing workouts or running but I was definitely wrong! They increase your intensity definitely and are good to help with resistance. They are also very good quality and great colour!
on 30 June 2016
Only after using these a few times they began to smell of sweat! No cleaning instructions and putting them back in the plastic cases will only make it worse. These are filled with sand so guessing they can not be washed!
on 29 August 2013
Bought these to wear on my nearly non existing gear folding exercise bike and they are absolutely brilliant now I am getting a good workout.they are comfortable to wear quite heavy...would not like to walk about in them all day but for the bike absolutely perfect.would definately recommend them...(because its my first day im actually walking around the house in them but getting plenty of weird looks from my partner because they are heavy you have to lift your legs in a certain way to get around!!!!!)