on 31 May 2014
So far so good bought for my 8year old son he personally rates it a 10/10 and I have noticed he is more likely to lay in longer in a morning so definitely worth the money paid :-) no bad smell noticed opened it quick and it all filled out evenly perfect. Thanks
15 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2014
Very comfy. Had them for a few months now and no complaints. Cheap too. Good value. Very pleased. hjh hjhj
12 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2017
For the price really great mattress, came rolled up and vacuum packed so nice and easy to handle even in the tightest of spaces. Once unpacked, opened up into a lovely comfy mattress. Perfect for my 3 year old grandson's first big bed, he rated it well as it had plenty of boings in it.
on 1 September 2016
I brought this for my 2 year old for her first bed, so far she absolutly loves it, although this is only her second night in it, I can't fault it at all, it's so soft, probably the best mattress ive felt, she also sleeps a lot better too, ive even messages asking if they do a king size version so I could have one for my bed its that good!
on 3 May 2015
Got this mattress for my 16 yr old granddaughter to go on her 'daybed' style bed,
She tells me it's quite firm and that she finds it very comfortable, delivery was quick and have no complaints about my service from 'monkey beds' ...and as a bonus the mattress was half price...winner!!
on 29 October 2016
After see some review then buy ,very dispoint not firm at all cheap price but rubish, not even one year need to recycle,waste money
on 28 July 2017
Bought in Feb 16 for my son. It's so comfortable I'm about to buy another for my other son as he loves sleeping on it so much. Still going strong after 18 months too.
on 9 January 2016
This is the second mattress we have bought. The first was for our daughter it was so comfortable we bought one for our son too. It arrived vacuum packed and took no time at all to return to its original shape. It arrived faster than anticipated and we are so pleased with it. I would definite recommend it.
on 14 March 2014
I bought this mattress for my two year old grandson who was just progressing from his cot bed to the bottom of a bunk bed so I haven't personally slept on it. However, my daughter reports that she's had no complaints and her son has been sleeping soundly since it first arrived. Speaking of arrival, delivery was free of charge and the mattress was delivered just two days after the order was placed so the distributor can definitely be highly recommended.
on 16 March 2014
I purchased this for the top bunk. Its just the right depth. The mattress came rolled up. I unrolled it and put it out to rise as instructed. Within 2 or 3 hours it had reached full size. It is very comfortable, a good mix of spring and memory foam. You really can't go wrong for the price.