Price:£21.85 - £27.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 25 March 2015
This top is lovely, made from thin but good jersey (please note, the word 'knit' is used in the title in the Anerican way - stretchy fabric - rather than the UK understanding of it being jumper-like). It fits as expected, the sleeves are long & you can wrap it a few different ways.

However, for what it is, it's over-priced. I've seen similar items for £15 & they were comparable quality. At the end of the day, it's a jersey bolero with very long ties. It's nothing fancy & certainly doesn't justify being over twenty quid.
on 12 February 2014
At last I found top I was looking for. It fits perfect. I was not sure which size to order between M and L,(I'm around size 14) but went with M. Material is quite stretchy, so it fitted just right. Very long sleeves which is a huge bonus as I am tall and sometime it could be a problem. Material itself feels very nice, its kind of silky jersey. It is thin but because of all the wrapping it is very flattering. I had this top in black colour and colour itself very deep proper black, not a washed out or brownish which is also a good point. To me it is just right in every aspect. The quality is good, and I have already ordering next thing from Patty, and that wouldn't be the last as I like their style and quality. Now I know where to buy my tops and dresses from for any occasion. And I should mention the packaging. It is just so nicely wrapped and presented that not every shop with the good name does it so well.
on 20 October 2015
Loved the design of this but not the colour - a very sombre blueish purple which was difficult to match with colours. Light denim or grey might work, but I don't have any of that! Fit is very nice though - the wrap means you can adjust it as necessary, and the material is soft and of good quality.
on 31 May 2015
This is a bit of a departure from my usual wardrobe staples, so I'm delighted that it's been such a success.
The jersey fabric is very comfortable to wear, and is pretty crease resistant (always a bonus). The slightly unusual bluey purple colour is also lovely, and works very well with jeans.
This garment is clearly designed for tall people, and the sleeves are extraordinarily long on me (which is odd, as often I find sleeves are too short). This isn't a problem if you're tall or very long armed, but if you're shorter, then the cuffs will probably need to be folded back. Because I'm fairly short (1.60m), the length means that the tie knots on my hips - rather than at the waist, as shown in the photo - but I don't find this an issue.
Overall, a very practical item that's ideal for weekend wear
on 24 March 2013
Patty hit the nail on the head with this one and I will probably order another in a different colour. There is enough fabric to allow for front, side, back tying and as with many of Patty's tops, the sleeps are long. The folds generated by the wrapping help hide flaws...very nice. Thanks Patty.
on 6 December 2012
This top looked good in the picture but looked O.k on. I would say if you are a size 16 then it might be a bit snug on.
on 7 June 2016
Bought this in black and purple - it's very soft and extremely comfortable to wear. The material is great for spring/autumn and cooler summer days, and the versatility of this means it's very forgiving for those post-baby mummy-tums (and convenient for nursing). Washed well and soft against baby skin. A little over-priced but ok for the versatility.
on 29 March 2013
I like this wrap. The fabric is thinner than I expected but this allows for it to be pulled tightly to show off figure! I wonder how long it will take for colur to fade but at the moment I'm happy. It's easy to dress up or down.
on 9 June 2016
I have contacted the seller twice to return the item and have not been able to get a response. It is not only too large but also doesn't really work either which way around you try to wear the wrap around garment.
on 21 January 2016
This is as I expected, size and quality/feel of the fabric. It can ride up a little at the waist during the day but not too much so. Not sure on washing as I've only worn it once. It's not as low cut on me which is nice. No need to wear anything underneath as shown on the model.