on 10 October 2013
As I have mentioned in my review of Vol.1 of this new ST series, the comics seem way too short and are more of a rehash of the original stories with little changes here and there.
However this one grabbed my attention as it includes a new story relating to the first film of the new ST series.
I wont spoil it for you but a surprisingly good story that could have been a great standalone volume.
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2016
Based on the star trek alternative. Timeline
artwork very good
on 9 September 2016
Classic series reborn
on 27 February 2013
I really enjoyed this volume,albeit too slim. The artwork was very well done and the panels were easy to adjust as you just double tap (for those who may have difficulty reading) I like that they take an original story from the tv series and make it fresh to fit the "new" crew. Looking forward to the sequel!
on 15 August 2013
Just as vol 1 this was great better than I have expected and will most definitely be diving deep into the rest of the books
One person found this helpful
on 28 July 2013
Plays like a movie, read and enjoy the changes. I will be downloading some more of these to my kindle
on 18 March 2013
ALL 3 OF THE VOLUMES ARE A GOOD READ. They tie in well with the original series and an interesting conection to the first film by Abrahams.
on 30 March 2013
comments exactly the same for volume 1; not a book to be read on Kindle but must be held in the hand
on 29 December 2012
3 stars for the story. 5stars for the app .very easy to use and great for younger readers..keep it up cyberspace everywhere.
on 10 December 2012
Was looking forward to reading the next Star Trek episode but was disappointed to find that this book is in comic book format and as such is too small to be easily read on the Kindle page.
There is nothing in the product description saying that it is a comic book and I feel that it should not be offered in Kindle format.
Apart from being too small to read, the illustrations appear not in colour but in black and white, losing the benefits of a comic book presentation.
Had to return it for credit, much to my disappointment, although I may now send for the hard copy.
4 people found this helpful