Customer reviews

on 16 March 2014
You can see that the entire cast and crew put everything they had into this series.
If you're buying the 9th and final series, you've seen the other 8 and know what the show's all about (if not - tough) and know how good it is, and this series easily raised the already high standard of the show.

All I really have to say is that the series ended brilliantly! They did what I hoped they would, there are no unfinished storylines, everyone gets closure and as much as I didn't want it to end I'm impressed with how they did it.
My only regret is that there was only 3 series with Jo,
on 2 November 2013
A great addition as I have all the CSI New York but not many of the CSI Miami. I had not seen the 1st part of this story but had seen the 2nd (New York). The order arrived very quickly. Only problem (if you see it as a problem?) is that the New York part of the disc had subtitles which I could not clear.
on 11 March 2014
unfortunately the US import will not play on my DVD player as it is the wrong region so I am stuck with it . I will just have to wait until it becomes available in the UK region format. what a waste of £26
on 6 September 2016
I love all csi new York as i think there are great & i have all of new York 1_10