Customer reviews

Super9COS Pokemon Pikachu Kigurumi Pajamas Adult Anime Cosplay Halloween Costume ,size M (64"-68")
Size: Medium|Colour: Pikachu|Change

on 30 October 2012
The item is absolutely lovely. Was packaged and folded perfectly, the material is SOOO soft and fluffy and warm. I get overheated in it when I'm such sitting in it in my underwear haha.
The onesie is so good for winter nights but also for fancy dress and stuff.
I'm 5'11, and it fitted perfect, so I'd say anyone around this height should order large, it fits taller people BUT the ankles ride up loads so I'd advise an XL for much larger. ^.^
Thanks loads, best buy in a while. x
VINE VOICEon 22 December 2014
What do you get the teenaged daughter who has everything - including a mild obsession with Pokémon?

Obviously, a Pikachu onesie, of course. The garment arrived vacuum sealed in a plastic bag, looking like it had been jammed in there originally by someone's foot, but once it had been allowed to hang for a while, the (many) creases dropped out.

The fit is 'relaxed', ideal for bed or house wear, though the design of the leg area - with the gusset positioned in the same place as M.C. Hammer's trousers - makes them unsuitable for running the 100 metres. The tail can also be uncomfortable if lain upon - no surprise there!

Overall, though, for the price this is a decently manufactured product that seems to wash well.
on 9 December 2016
Had never heard of Pikachu until my 9yr old grandson added a onesie to his xmas list so I needed to do some research.
I chose this partcular company because I found the item description better than others and i have to say, it's absolutely lovely. The material is soft and warm without being too heavy and definitely doesnt look cheap. The item arrived the next day and was well packaged, the actual onesie vacuum packed.
Sizing was guess work, he's almost shoulder height to me and I'm 5'1. I opted for the small a size which fitted me fine (couldnt resist trying) in the body but a little short, I would need the medium.
All in all an excellent buy.
on 8 December 2016
You have to wear something underneath it as it's buttoned and the crotch area is knee high on the onesie. The tail is not like a lightning blot but rather just a normal tail like one might see on a lion onesie and the ears do not stand on their own or even a little. However it's easy to go to the toilet as there is a zipper located strategically in that area and the material is super comfy. The onesie sits well on the body and I love the tightening around the arms and legs that makes it functional. So all in all it's good worth for the money but it's not one of my favourite onsies as I cannot sit with my legs spread when outside, if you want it for at home use only then this is a good comfy pokemon themed onesie.
on 27 June 2013
It's really comfortable to wear. The legs are really short and the crotch is really low but that's to give it an authentic 'Pikachu' look. I ordered a Medium just in case the small would be a bit too tight, but there is more than enough room. I find I have to wear a t-shirt underneath as the buttons are fairly spaced and people can sometimes see what's underneath. But overall I'm really happy with my purchase.
on 5 October 2013
my daughter adores this (she is 13!)
and on her mad days will put it on in the morning and not take it off until bedtime
one day I went shopping with a Pikachu next to me
loads of fun and laughter at the supermarket that day :)
can easily be washed and dries in no time
on 26 November 2015
I love it. The fabric is sooo soft and it's so cozy.
I am 5'8" (176cm), and I am a size 10-12 in the UK. It fits perfectly on me, so if you are the same as me, go for a normal large. It's super cozy, not at all tight or anything, which is what you want for lounging around in. I'm gonna wear it at my work's pajama day! But be sure to wear something underneath just in case the buttons come loose - they seem good though!
Downside? The tail is a bit low, but it does add to the overall cute effect I guess! Definitely get it, I am very pleased with mine.
on 27 November 2013
Based on other reviews saying how short the legs came, i decided to get this item in a large, so it would be down to my ankle. Well it was the length i wanted but came up quite baggy for me, as im a size 8-10, 5ft6 or so and it made the tail around the back of my knees. But its not too bad, and its quite comfy. it comes vacuum packed so when u open it, you'll find its going to need a good iron before u wear it! Mine was really badly creased and i ironed it twice n it still was very creased. I wore this to London comic con as i wanted a simple cheap costume to wear as it was my first time going, it did the trick. Not worn it since but i might start wearing it around the house cos its soft and warm as its made of a type of felt.
on 29 October 2015
Whilst I'm really grateful for the speedy delivery, the sizing is WAY off for this product. After scouring all the reviews before deciding to go for an L due to my height (178cm), I find that whilst the product is soft and comfortable, it's HUGE. Both the arms and the legs are too long. Would be fine for lounging around the house, but as a costume I find it's just too big. Order a size down from what is suggested! Other than that, extremely comfortable :)
on 17 December 2012
a very good purchase , my grand daughter says its excellent, fantastic for sleeping and lounging in. best purchase in a long
time