on 12 March 2017
verygood for cooking in the oven, very resistant, easy to handwash
on 11 May 2015
Good roasting tins. So far so good washes well
on 8 January 2013
great non stick easy to clean what more can i say would recommend to anyone and will order again but i think ther last a long time
on 26 November 2013
Excellent value for this price. They are good pans as I have already some of the same type myself but paid far more for 1 tin than this whole set cost, easy to wash and don't stick even though they aren't non-stick.

Ordered them for a Christmas present so hopefully my son and daughter -in Law will be pleased with them
on 8 February 2013
Good value for the money and very quick service clean up very well and no problems when cleaned in dishwasher
on 21 March 2015
I have always used vitreous enamel pans for roasting. I had one which I burnt and therefore had to get rid of. I had a lot of trouble finding a replacement so I went to Amazon and there I found this set. They are of an inferior quality however and whereas my pan could be used on the hob to make gravy, these cannot and are also not dishwasher safe. I would therefore not recommend them as for a little more you can buy a roasting pan made of the same material which can go on the hob and is dishwasher safe.
on 9 August 2014
One of the dishes was very sharp around the hole area as mentioned in another review. My Husband cut his finger while washing up !! He had to file the affected area.
It would have been better if they fitted inside each other for easier storage.
I found a chip of coating in the box that was off one of the tin edges, but should not affect usage.
An OK buy and time will tell how they perform.
on 27 March 2014
Because of the price you might think this is an inferior product but it is excellent!! Cleans very easily and the different sizes are very useful. I would not hesitate to recommend this product.
on 10 October 2013
Not bad for the price but some VERY sharp edges around the holes - we had to file one of trays down as it was inflicting injury!
on 3 December 2013
A great product that I would recommend to anyone. Well worth the price & the delivery didn't take long at all.