on 11 April 2013
I really like this iPad cover.

I bought it as a gift for my friends daughter who loves all things purple and she loved this.

It fits the iPad really well and does everything the more expensive apple branded covers do but at a fraction of the price.

I gave it four stars as my friends daughter loved it. If I was buying it for myself and I know this is picky, I would be a bit disappointed that the purple cover does not extend all the way over the back but there is a rather large, unsightly grey square in the middle, I don't know why that is but it detracts from the overall look.
on 27 June 2013
I've been using this cover for a few months now & I'm really pleased with it. It protects my iPad when I'm out & about enabling me to slide it in & out of my handbag without any worries of scratches or damaging my iPad in any way. It's also great not having to remember to switch the iPad off as it snaps on & off when the cover is opened or closed. When open the cover acts as a handy "handle" when it's rolled up, whether for taking photos/videos, reading or working. It's also great as a stand which means that you don't even have to hold it to read in bed!
on 23 March 2015
Arrived quickly . Original Apple cover was coming apart. Had for 2 years so can't complain. Needed replacement so after reading other reviews I thought this seems to be good value. A perfect fit without any bulk.very pleased all round .
on 15 November 2017
Good protection and still going strong after several years
on 27 June 2017
Just what I wanted looks great
on 25 May 2017
Pretty good but doesn't wear well with a lot of use.
on 4 April 2017
fits my ipad great recomended
on 16 March 2017