Customer reviews

Size: X-Large|Colour: Medium Grey Heather|Change

on 7 April 2014
These are great value jogging bottoms
The fit is great and they wash well. Great for the gym or lounging around
on 18 March 2014
They were good quality and very comfortable, however I wish that I had taken notice of what other buyers had said and ordered a smaller size, they are far to big for me, I am normally a size 8-10, so I ordered small, but they are too long and too big on the waist. it's pity because I really like them and they are exactly what I wanted for the Gym and Yoga class.
on 2 February 2014
I bought the large. I am usually a 14 but the large are more a size 16. Very comfortable though and keep their shape well.
on 9 June 2014
The jersey knit trousers were nice and a very comfortable fit.
They were great value for money and many thanks.
on 9 March 2015
I had to get extra small as these trousers are quite big fitting. I'd suggest getting a size smaller than your average size. Very happy with the material and now fit lovely.
on 21 September 2014