on 22 October 2017
Tradional advent calendar lovely
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 October 2016
I like my Advent Calendars to have a religious theme but not necessarily a crib scene from 1st December . People on Amazon have complained that various Advent Calendars were smaller in real life. A complaint that cannot be thrown at this one. It is vibrant. At first I found the figures a bit childish and the numbers on windows very large but I will live with these minor irritations (being on the wrong side of 30 and childless) for the magnificent cathedral and courtyard alone. There is also a lot going on to keep one busy and entertained throughout the whole of December. I look forward to opening the windows.
on 3 January 2013
Really enjoyed this calendar... it was lovely picture of Cathedral with snow scene. The pictures behind the windows were good and lots had a religious theme which is what I wanted... so there were the Magi.... Camels... Angels... as well as more traditional things like xmas pudding, robin, wreath etc.
on 20 November 2017
Very nice advent calendar; big, clear and easy to read.
on 17 November 2014
Just received several of these to post to my nieces in Australia. Absolutely stunning but an envelope would have been nice! That said have paid more for advent calendars not nearly as nice so don't really mind.
on 17 April 2017
Lovely, will get another for next December.
on 19 March 2013
The Advent Calendar was great and arrived very quickly. The packaging was totally ridiculous and so much of it we could have wrapped a 60 piece tea service in it and the kids could have played with the box all Christmas
on 22 March 2014
I bought three Alison Gardiner Advent calendars for my grandchildren in Spain. They were absolutely dlieghted with them and I will certainly be ordering three more later this year. I hope Amazon will still be stocking them then.

Jean Davies
on 24 February 2013
I bought this advent calendar for my grandaughter and she loved it so much she is saving it to use again next year.
on 8 December 2012
Am so pleased with this Advent Calendar which has been much admired. It's a lovely design incorporating traditional elements which I think are important.