Customer reviews

Tales Of Flying And Falling
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 February 2013
I've been a fan of Ben Montague's since his debut album "Overcome". His music and lyrics all have a story to tell and if you are lucky enough to see him live he will share these experiences with you, as if you were sitting beside him in the pub chatting.
This album has so many emotions from the haunting "Haunted" to the lively "Sweet Amelia". Some of it is a lot of fun and some is just dark, but all very very good!!!
Ben is one of the nicest guys in the business and deserves to make it BIG...
on 18 March 2013
I was introduced to Ben's music by my boyfriend about 6 months ago. I have since bought all of his music. Ben is very versatile, from ballads to pop to more rockier music - he can do it all. Tales of Flying and Falling is a fab album no matter what mood you are in. Haunted and Hummingbird are beautiful ballads whilst Liberty Road is more rockier and whilst I am here must mention that it is also the name of Ben's Tour which I have tickets for at the end of March ... I would highly recommend you buy the album and even better get the tickets to his tour throughout March and April. Happy listening.
on 2 April 2016
I bought this album on the strength of seeing Ben support Shane Filan on his "You and Me" tour in 2014. I literally could not get his songs out of my head after seeing him live! I have never seen a support act be as good as the main act before until seeing Ben - I was blown away by how good he is. The whole album didn't disappoint. He is a very diverse singer/songwriter and this album contains ballads and more rockier songs. My personal highlights would be "Love Like Stars", "Another Hard Fall", "Haunted" (such a beautiful ballad), "Sweet Amelia" and "Liberty Road". You have to give this guy a listen. He totally deserves every success in the business!
on 23 November 2013
We first saw Ben when he supported the lighthouse family and were mesmerised by his music and his personality.since then we have seen him on 2 solo tours and taken every opportunity to listen to his music. This album is super, easy to listen to , catchy in parts and overall tells a story . Ben is one of the nicest guys you wish to meet and I wish him every success - he works so hard and deserves to make it big
on 13 September 2013
Bought this on the back of hearing Deep End on the radio which is an outstanding piano ballad. The rest of the album is a mixed bag, some tracks are really catchy and upbeat, others a little bit drab. On the whole though a pretty safe bet.
on 16 November 2014
I first heard of Ben when he was the support act for Shane Filan. Have to say he is excellent. I could have listened to him all night. As soon as I got home I bought the CD and haven't stopped listening to it.
on 14 June 2014
Absolutely love this dc, really beautiful tracks and they easily stick in your head! Love all of Ben's music, really nice voice and was amazing whilst supporting Shane Filan on his You and Me Spring tour 2014.
on 9 August 2013
I saw Ben live in Bristol & what a performer
This album is fab, comes in sealed case.
A nice relaxed cd, great buy
on 6 April 2013
Good album. Some tracks better than others but I'm sure he will develop over the years. All in all a good effort.
on 25 March 2013
This album is even better than the first. My 17 year old daughter is loving it too. Can recommend it.