on 27 February 2014
Nice little leather pouch. Not quite big enough to take phone with gel skin, which protects from breakage and fits like a glove. Use another larger camera pouch for my belt. Could do with a belt strap too.
on 23 September 2012
Very please with this case, fits perfect and look the part. No rough edges or frays like some.

Bought to protect my new iPhone 5 whist I choose a new case, hopefully a very slim one will still fit in this when fitted.
on 13 January 2013
This cover is great value for money, its looks great and fits perfectly. I wanted something that wasn't black so it was easy to find in my bag but looked stylish and this fits the bill.
on 24 February 2013
This pouch was perfect but unfortunately the colour was disappointing compared to the photo on the site. Otherwise I'd say it looked like a well finished product
on 2 July 2014
Wysiwyg.It fits the kestrel phone very snuggly, in fact it needed a bit of a stretch but is now perfect.I like the dark red, and it's very good value.
on 4 November 2012
This case looks cool however my iPhone 5 did not fit in it ! A complete waste of time and money. Do not buy
on 29 April 2013
Fits the phone perfectly. The magnetic flap stops it falling out. Everyone who sees it thinks I paid a lot more for it. No brainer - buy it!
on 9 January 2014
Very pleased with this . I like the way it has a flap to pull the phone out, also very good value for money. Would recommend this item
on 30 January 2013
I was really disappointed with this product. The case is more of a brown colour than a dark red. Not what I would have chosen at all
on 10 October 2013
I really valued this product. It's saved my iPhone a few times so I'm thankful for anything to help me.