Price:£6.40+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2013
We bought this instead of the teksta robot dog. We've ordered it for Xmas for our four year old, as soon as it arrived my husband and I started playing with it and it's brilliant! It lights up very brightly, flashes, woofs and nods it's head and walks and does a funny dance. Excellent value for money, compared to the Teksta which had very bad reviews. You won't be disappointed!
on 17 May 2016
Excellent product, this dog did everything in the product description. It was value for money and a speedy delivery 2 days earlier than first delivery date quoted. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 12 January 2016
I got this for my 1 year old
He plays with it only with an adult.
I was a bit worried as some of the reviews were referring to poor quality product. Well the poor thing was trough on the floor so many times every night for since Christmas and is still in one piece. It's perfect for distracting the little one before bath time ....
It is noise and just walk straight fast and slow but that works for us

Thanks guys !
on 31 December 2013
Firstly I'm still awaiting my refund!! But secondly I was expecting alot more & the product to be in a good condition. Parts we're broken off & didn't work, and most inportantly the product was dusty & dirty.
on 29 June 2014
This is an awful product! Whilst it arrived promptly - it fell apart almost immediately - a complete and utter waste of money and my daughter was so dissappointed.
on 2 November 2013
I got this for my grandson for Christmas. It came earlier than expected and I had to try it out to make sure it works and it does. I gave 5 stars for the prompt delivery well before the date. Thank you.
on 24 November 2013
I bought this for my son's Christmas as I didn't want to pay a fortune for the teksta puppy when it didn't get good reviews. I thought I'd put batteries in it and try it out. After taking about 20 minutes to get the screw out for the batteries to go in (it looks like it's the wrong screw that's been glued in) I discovered how irritating this toy actually is. The "music" is far too loud and annoyed me so much in 5 seconds, and the thing just has a wee walk for a minute then makes a clicking sound like it's going to break. My only advice is DO NOT BUY! Not sure if I even want to give it to my son it is that bad!
on 2 February 2014
Fun and catchy when it worked but konked out after a week, got refund but offered no replacement which tells you the product is not designed for long-term use!
on 13 January 2014
This dog is very load and of course children love it, but after 2 min it gives you a huge headache.I have asked my children to play with it in their room :)
on 31 December 2013
Didn't hold the children's attention for very long. Quite a sturdy toy. Did exactly what it said. Maybe younger children would like it better.