Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

3,714
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 6 June 2013
As with all reviewers comments I have been waiting for the release of this book for a VERY long time. In the meantime, reading lots of books that have 'wanna be' GC's so I could get my fix. This 'final' part of teh trilogy was supposed to tie up all the mystery of Gideon's past and be the HEA we were hoping for. I have just finished the book and I am angry that it has been stretched and watered down to fit in another book. I feel cheated that we have been given a mini story built around one long marathon of sex. Don't get me wrong part of the addiction of these books is that Sylvia Day has created two extremely sexy characters, who have fantastic chemistry, but the extent of the sex in this book, sacrificed what should have been the conclusion of an intense love story. I can't believe I got to the point of actually skim reading over the sex parts to get to some story there were that many of them. At this moment in time, no I wont be ordering the next book.
2626 Comments| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2013
On reflection I think this book was pretty much just one massive build up to her sticking her finger up his bum.....
22 Comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
After waiting MONTHS FOR this book.... to say I am disappointed and livid is a understatement. No story line, no conclusions, just toe curly sex (Eva's words) every other page and the ending......was my down load not completed? Then we get don't worry book 4 coming soon... keep ripping us fans off!!!! Can I get a refund????
22 Comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2013
Do you know what 'trilogy' means, Sylvia Day? What a rip off. Felt totally cheated by awful writing and lack of ending!!! Goodbye.
11 Comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2013
After enjoying the first two installments i was shocked at this book, no story, nothing really and no chance of me waiting months to find out what happens......again.
11 Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2013
This book is a pointless money making scheme. Nothing happens! There is no story line, its incredibly short and there is just a lot of repetative sex scenes. There is no ending and you have to wait for the next book to waste your money on finding out what happens. I enjoyed the first 2 books even if they were remarkably like 50 shades but this is terrible!
22 Comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2013
I absolutely loved Bared to You and Reflected in You and was eagerly awaiting the release of this book. I was highly disappointed, nothing really happened to give it the wow factor as storyline was very lame. Gideon & Eva got boring, something I never thought I'd say. I will not be reading the next book in series.
on 5 June 2013
Like a bottle of champagne left open for several days, book 1 was yummy, fizzy and sizzling, by book 2 the fizz had begun to deflate and turn a little off and now this book 3 the bubbles are gone, it's flat and sadly totally off.

Ok I am seriously peed off at the constant deluge of reminders from the author/publishing house that think we the reader need to be reminded of EVERY LITTLE PIECE OF INFO from the previous books. Seriously, it's regurgitated so many times throughout this book that I was sick of it and the story was being really dragged down by major overload of constant 'memory joggers' that flood this book.

I feel completely deprived of a plot that just isn't there anymore. There's a lot of sex and not so much story and a barrage of repetition, so I ask you is this what we really want to pay our money on? For me no, this is simply not good enough.

I am not going to bash this book based on a weak story, because actually the overall story is quite good and grammatically excellent, but it could have just been told in two books at the most. And wait - because OMG there is now 5 books in this series. I mean what a total farce to keep dragging this out and it can only be for financial gain. Let's face it this book 3 was so full of repetitive crap that it shouldn't have been a book 3 in its own right but should have been part of book 2 and half of book 2 should have been book 1. So come on Sylvia Day give us some credence to having brains, we are not your money train and show us some respect as what you're doing with now having 5 books is leaving us with very little respect for you. This story is being presented to us really poorly, it is dreadfully weakened by stringing it out with very little plot and all the repetition fillers. It wasn't necessary, it really wasn't needed and I don't appreciate books that contain so much of it. For such a big standing publishing house and a now `well known' author all I can say is SHAME ON YOU!

This could have been a two book cracker but now with 5 books a lot of readers are going to be alienated because it really isn't needed. And let's not forgot how long it took to publish book 2 and 3 so now you're on the wait pile for book 4 - for me no - I absolutely refuse to be led by the drama that will surround this now 5 book series and I will definitely not be reading book 4 or 5 and let's face it kudos to FSOG at least E.L. James did the honourable thing and completed her trilogy in three books! And as much as I like Gideon he can blame his creator for switching us off his story because of poor deliverance and what was once going to be a trilogy now being dragged out into a series.
on 5 June 2013
Firstly this was supposed to be a triolgy as in three books not five. Now we are going to have to wait God knows how long for the next book. Really disappointed no real story some questions answered from previous books but found myself getting really bored. I cud skip chapters and not miss much they were still having sex . So repetitive. Frankly not good enough Ms Day
on 11 June 2013
I guess I just have to reiterate what most of your other reader's have stated...what happened, it was supposed to be a trilogy!! Simply put we DO feel cheated.... firstly into waiting a year for what we all thought to be the final conclusion to Eve & Gideon's story to finding out.. what should of been the end to a good story now continues!!!!

Your Agent / Publishing house obviously think your readers are moneycow's and will continue to wait (what another year) to purchase the Forth book of a trilogy!!! well I'm guessing after reading your other review's that they took a gamble and it backfired BIGTIME. Definitely the wrong move, maybe you should be looking for a new Agent.

There's no doubt that your a good writer with a wonderful sexy imagination but let me emphasis, your readers are not stupid. You had the opportunity to make the Crossfire Trilogy a great set of book's of which your readers would happily re-read but instead you and your Agent / Publisher have chosen to fill you pockets with your fan's hard earned money and let's be honest we had to dedicated fans to wait the year for the NOW NON CONCLUSION....
33 Comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse