Customer reviews

1,217
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 12 July 2014
Best film I've watched in ages, shame I can't show my kids as its quite rude in places, guess that's just the way James Hunt lived though.
on 29 December 2016
great film, great rivalry, wasnt sure i'd enjoy this as I'm not a fan of motorsport, but it was brilliant, great acting and cinematography
on 17 February 2014
I bought this copy for my father but my husband also has a copy which we have watched - he is a motorsport fanatic and picked up a few historical inaccuracies but as someone not particulary into motorsport was a great film to watch as well - was unsure if I'd enjoy it but we both did.
VINE VOICEon 24 September 2013
Like all good sports films, Rush proves you don't have to be interested in the sport itself to enjoy it. Set in the 70's this tells the story of the intense rivalry between British racing driver James Hunt and Austrian driver Niki Lauder. Superb performances from both Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl as Hunt and Lauder with thrilling racing scenes. Neither comes across as very likeable people but both are superb drivers with huge egos and Ron Howard, one of the safest, most reliable directors in Hollywood directs one of his best films. Up there with the all time great sports films.
on 22 June 2014
Absolutely fantastic film and a great watch, would highly recommend to all F1 fans. 5 stars. History of the sport beautifully portrayed.
on 17 August 2014
Very enjoyable film. Ron Howard has managed to make an entertaining film whilst ensuring that the historical facts have been adhered to.
on 8 April 2014
Excellent film! The lead characters are fab, really really good. I just don't understand why can't we review love film titles in the old way, when clicking on the stars was enough and writing an actual review was optional. I am not liking the way LoveFilm is anymore. Rant over!
on 3 March 2014
Fascinating insight into the lives of the guys who race around the track at breakneck speed. Two completely different characters in competition with each other on the track, with a deep respect - even friendship - off of it. Turn up the sound high, sit back and enjoy the roar !
on 23 February 2014
Enjoyed this film not what I quite expected it was better, told you a lot about the actual lives of the two main characters and how they got to where they were, and what drove them. I found Lauder the more interesting of the two. but that is just my opinion, recommended film.
on 22 February 2014
Brilliant. Can't believe the likeness of Chris Hemsworth to James Hunt.I don't like modern day racing but back in these days it was brilliant. Daniel Bruhl played Niki Lauda great too. Great look back to great great times. Kept me on the edge of my seat. A real must for all.