Format: DVD|Change

on 26 July 2015
A heart warming good movie. I was really before I saw it I was sure I was going to be in for a long night. As much as my wife likes romantic movie, she hate British movies. Suddenly the night is getting longer. It took both of us by surprise.

All the actors played their parts perfectly. Everything of the movie was done right. There were laugh out loud moments, in the normalcy of the moments. For example watching his wife choosing an outfit, and going slightly mad, we have all been there mate.

On his 21 birthday Tim is told by his father about the family secret. He has the ability to travel back in time. Just in his own lifetime, and as long as he does not make any big changes he can avoid the butterfly effect. I enjoyed this movie so much more that I thought I would. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 21 May 2017
Truly beautiful film.
This film made me laugh and it made me cry. Brilliantly cast; creating believable real relationships, between the family members.
Particularly poignant to me, but I won't say why as it will give the plot away if you are reading this before watching the movie.
I actually watched it twice within two days of each other; after watching it with one of my daughters and then knowing the other would love it too; I watched it the following evening with the other.
The second time I actually laughed harder and cried harder.
This is definitely a must watch film.
on 14 October 2016
Bought the film based on my friend's recommendation but I didn't like it at all! It just drags on and the story was boring too. It's only my opinion so don't get offended if you like the film!
on 19 May 2017
This is such a good film, quirky plot, plenty of laughs but sad in places too. One of those films you keep watching every now and then.
on 28 April 2017
Nice rainy day film. Keep the tissues handy
on 30 April 2017
Greta idea. Romantic. Well cast.
on 22 March 2017
Good
on 16 March 2017
I actually bought this for the second time because I lent out my original and it was never returned. The most beautiful film.
on 27 April 2017
Richard Curtis' finest work! Funny, sad, crazy! Very original!
on 7 May 2017
Lovely film. Despite the premise remains believeable due to good character development and acting. A real feel good film but may need tissues for the ending!