on 13 March 2013
I got this for a friend as a birthday pressie. She asked me for something "Shabby Chic". I wasnt quite sure what she meant but i ordered her one of these prettys. I have to say it is indeed pretty and my friend liked it alot. I am considering getting one myself. The only snag is you do not get a choice in colour. They are picked at random. If it wasnt for that, i wouldve given full stars.
on 29 July 2013
These shabby chic heart hangings are just the thing if your into this style or decorating a room in this theme. Arrived after two days of placing my order.
on 22 August 2013
Really lovely little hearts, I am very pleased with them. well made and a good price.look good hanging round the house and just as good on the xmas tree!!
on 22 April 2013
really pleased with these little hearts. they look lovely and arrived in good time. only negative would be that it would be nice to choose the design but nice to have a surprise in the post!
on 20 April 2013
MY THREE GRANDAUGHTERS LOVED THEIR HEARTS AND THEY HAVE PUT THEM ON THE BED ENDS ! WE THOUGHT THEY WERE LOVELY !!!
on 20 July 2013
Liked it, loved it ,bought it, got it! Have them in my garden,much to my neighbours envy! Great finishing touch.x
on 19 June 2013
Really lovely hanging item
I purchased this to go in my little girls room,
I have only given it 4 stars as the item we received had a slight area of pattern missing which reveals the gold on one side so therefore based upon that item.
on 20 May 2013
Such a cute heart and very pretty. Real bargain and really pleased I picked this. Was sent the green heart that I wanted but had no control over, although they all look lovely so don't think that is a negative
on 16 May 2013
Love love these. I have redecored my sitting room and bought three of these. They are so pretty and look good quality.
on 10 November 2015
Impossible to Choose the Item in the desired color. Picture is misleading, it gives the Impression that we are Buying three items when in fact we are Buying only one. A disappointing purchase !