Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 December 2012
Jenn is one of those singer/songwriters who come along once in a generation. The powerful voice and touching lyrics demand your attentions from the word go. Telling stories everyone can relate to of both loss and hope, with a little bit of wistfulness in there makes this a compelling listen.

I had the pleasure to see her live last month when she toured with Christian Kane. I was very non fussed when she came on but she captured my attention very quickly and had me (and 99% of the attendees) in tears as she sang Jealous of the Angels.

This album is truly inspiring and everyone should listen to it.
on 12 December 2012
I heard the song on Smooth Radio. The words of the title song were very appropriate for me at the time. The other tracks on the CD are great too. Why have we not heard of this lady before?. She has a wonderful voice!!.
on 13 December 2012
I chose this for my husbands funeral it was very fitting I chose this instead of a hymn.thank you jenn your song helped me through the day
on 14 January 2013
Jealous Of The Angels is one of the best songs I have ever heard.
She is a little known artist who deserves a big brake.
on 26 January 2013
I bought this album on the strength of a track I heard in a film (I think), 'Jealous Of The Angels'. I can't understand how this beautiful voice has not been heard on the radio before. A beautiful voice and strong album which deserves much mor publicity and air play.
on 1 January 2013
Every song on this album is amazing, the lyrics are beautiful Jean has a fantastic talent. Jealous of the Angels gave words behind how I feel I lost my darling son very suddenly last year and this song really hit how I felt. Wow Jean you will have an amazing future and I for one will follow your carear as a loyal fan.
on 14 January 2013
Love this album. Have it on in the car all the time. I never tire of listening to it. Would definitely recommend it.
on 14 December 2012
Beautiful album, I would recommend it to everyone. Had never heard of Jenn before but just love her songs now
on 7 January 2013
Such a talented singer, a lovely album, jealous is the most incredible track, after 3-4 times heard you really get to know the music - lovely album, needs more radio airplay ! Simon Bates on Smooth has championed her and with due cause !
on 5 February 2013
First heard the title track on Simon Bates' show. Sampled the album pre-release, then went for the download as the cheapest option. A good background to any task, or great just to unwind to.