on 23 September 2012
I bought this case because the one that I wanted to get (Sena Ultraslim pouch) would not be available until a month after the iPhone 5 came out, so I needed an interim case. Also, the price for this was really good (£3.99).

I've been using the case for a couple of days now, and my impressions are good. The case is well made; upon close inspection you can tell it's not "proper" leather, but it looks fine.

To be honest, there's not much wrong with the case, here are a few things I noticed:

Sometimes when you try and put the phone in, it seems to go in about 70% of the way and then catch on the ribbon that is used to pull the phone out of the case, but you can just pull the ribbon a bit to release it and then push it all the way in.

Also, if you want to use your headphones with the case, then you'll need to put your phone into the case upside down. This is because there are no holes in the bottom of the case and the iPhone 5's headphone socket is at the bottom of the phone now.

When I take the phone out of the case to use it, I rest the phone on the case and hold them both in my hand. However, if I put the phone on the front of the case then the ribbon and the magnetic catch sometimes flop over and dangle in front of the screen; resting the phone on the back of the case solves this problem.

I give this 5 stars because it really is amazing value. I'm still planning to get my replacement case once it becomes available, but I am happy to use this one in the meantime.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 December 2012
This case is well made in a soft leatherette material with a suede lining. It seems quite well made but I guess time will be the test of that. It houses the IPhone 5 snuggly and the tab that helps pull it out from the case is very useful. The fastening catch is also ideal, giving that extra peace of mind that your phone won't slip out onto the floor when you pull it out of your pocket.

I'd always opt for this kind of slip case because when I'm using my phone I want to feel my phone in my hand not a piece of rubber or plastic that encases it.

Good value and does the job well.
on 27 September 2012
The quality of this item does not come across in the pictures or description. This is truly a high quality case with perfect fit and total protection to the phone. I've order $90 worth of case and ordered this one while I wait for the other to be made, but in all honestly, if I'd have got this one first I don't think I would have bothered with the other, and that may still be the case.

It's £3.99, this is a no brainer for such a good item.

Top marks to the seller too for great service.
on 3 March 2014
This case does not fit an iphone 5S! It is not deep enough and the phone is sticking out the top of the case. Very disappointed.
on 29 November 2012
i'm not a fan of plastic casing for my new phone so bought this pouch instead to protect the phone whilst in my bag. it's slim-fitting and holds the phone perfectly. The pull-tab works to pop the phone out of the pouch for easy access. for such a good price, i can't argue at all - it's perfect.
on 15 December 2013
Great fit for the iphone 5s. Keeps it nice and compact and doesn't add much bulk to the phone so easy to slip into pocket.
The iphone slots in/out of case very easily. Can't go wrong for the money.
on 21 July 2014
Great protection as the case is sturdy and fairly solid. Also saved the phone on a recent camping holiday when the tent took in water and the bag this phone was in got soaked. Great value for money.
on 27 February 2013
Excellent for the price. Shame that the pull strap wasn't cut through the side to make it work the same as the Apple product.

Still, I cut a slot with scissors and it's working fine.
on 31 December 2012
A nice slim case, my iPhone 5 slides in and out easily. The magnetic flap is a nice touch. This is a good way to carry about your phone and not worry about scratches or the occasional bump.
on 30 November 2012
For the price this is perfect. Fits well, protects the case and is till slim and light enough to let you put the phone in a short pocket. No complaints.